20 year Celebration for The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles

MDew

A couple more cards:

harrisoncardsm.jpg

oldindycard.jpg

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
MDew said:
Nice work, Junior! ;) I wasn't too pleased with the direction my coloring job was going so I opted for a more stylized look:
scandalsartdecosmall.jpg

Good Job plus I like yours better it as captures the feel of the 20s.

indyclone25

MDew said:
Nice work, Junior! ;) I wasn't too pleased with the direction my coloring job was going so I opted for a more stylized look:
scandalsartdecosmall.jpg

omg this terrible!!! you have the nerve to show this , ahhhh who am i kidding this is beautiful! love the colors. it kinda looks like it could have been one of the covers to dark horses young indy comics back in the 90's , what do you think?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

InexorableTash

indyclone25 said:
very nice ...... love those colors

To each their own... I prefer more shading and muted colors myself. But as I've previously mentioned and demonstrated, I have no artistic sensibilities myself. :)

Stoo

MDew said:
LOL just realized I made a glaring error in this one... :(
Is the error that the driver's seat is on the wrong side for the U.K.?;) In any case, ALL of your drawings are superb, MDew!:hat: BIG thumbs up.(y)

MDew

Stoo said:
Is the error that the driver's seat is on the wrong side for the U.K.?;) In any case, ALL of your drawings are superb, MDew!:hat: BIG thumbs up.(y)

Actually that part is accurate, it's just on the wrong side of the road - d'oh! Thanks for the compliment!

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Thanks. I did it with the wife's laundry Pen!! It was great for blocking area's quickly. The only downside was that it was low on ink.

MDew

indyclone25 said:
saw the painting on shipper's website today and loved it , you can go to his site and purchase prints , cards or postcards of it , YAY!!:D

Yowza, those prints are pretty pricey. I would just get a card but it crops off the top & bottom :(