20 year Celebration for The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
indy0000-1.jpg

Happy Anniversary. Again!!

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Thought you'd like that! God only knows but it was scanned back in 2010 and I've not seen it recently. Others, no idea but in thr meantime here's a close up...

Imagejjj2.jpg

InexorableTash

MDew said:
I took a stab at a few more posters:

Sweet! Permission to use those for youngindianajonesmusic.com?

Also... any chance you guys (MDew, Junior Jones) would take on some Matthew Peak-esque album covers for our hypothetical Soundtracks Vol. 6/7/8 over on http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=12504&page=16 ?

Vol 6: Somme 1916, Oganga (German East Africa 1916, Congo 1917)
Vol 7: Attack of the Hawkmen (Ravenelle/Ahlhorn, 1917), Austria 1917
Vol 8: Daredevils of the Desert (Palestine 1917), Peacock's Eye

MDew

Thanks guys! I'm thinking about making some alternate designs and even going back and reworking the first batch of posters I made too. Junior, I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with :hat:

I was actually thinking about trying to tackle another soundtrack cover to replace the one I photoshopped way back when...are we really up to 8 volumes already??

And while I'm at it, here's a bunch more cards:
00%20Card%20Sheet1_zps70d5f760.jpg

00%20Card%20Sheet2_zpsaa4eb1c2.jpg

00%20Card%20Sheet3_zps6938efab.jpg

Sorry for making this thread so dang image-heavy! :eek:

Stoo

MDew said:
And while I'm at it, here's a bunch more cards:
Wonderful work, MDew.:hat:

As for Matthew Peak-style covers, I'd love to take a stab at one of them but still haven't finalized the cover for Volume 0!:eek:

Stoo

Great portraits, Mountain Dew!:hat:

Nice to see that someone else has gray markers which are still functional. (Mine are all dried up & dead.:dead:)

MDew

Thank you sir! I really like working with the pens, but yeah they only last a couple weeks then they're dried up :(