Howdy!

Indy Benson

Small world

Daz, you dirty two-timer...what are you doing on THIS board?!? Shouldn't you be on the JAWS forum? I'm going to report you to the authorities, and...wait, I'm doing the same thing. NEVERMIND! ;)

Benson

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Tennessee R said:
Welcome to the Raven, DazDaMan, Where Paths Cross. Copyright 00Kevin

Welcome to the Raven, DazDaMan, Where Threads Grow Like Kudzu. Copyright MP3

Welcome to the Raven, DazDaMan, and I hope you have many years of adventure.
Copyright Tennessee R, the last survivor of the Raven slogans, and keeper of the royal black bird.

You forgot "Welcome to the Raven, ware paths kaross" that was used during the banning of 00Kevin.

Tennessee R

But then, naturally I forgot the motto from the banning of 00Kevin, because I never knew it.

The records of the Raven seem to go back to months before I joined, in '04 and I find no use of the motto anywhere, using the search.

Therefore, it must be in '03.

ROSLEE

Indy Benson said:
Daz, you dirty two-timer...what are you doing on THIS board?!? Shouldn't you be on the JAWS forum? I'm going to report you to the authorities, and...wait, I'm doing the same thing. NEVERMIND! ;)

Benson

lol

benson ha didn't know you were over here. I remember you posting on the jaws fourm. hope you are doing well!

-R

Finn

Staff member
Short Round said:
Welcome to the Raven!
You know, you'd now posted that exact thing 22 times during your short history of existence in here. It's okay in general, I guess, but it kind of creeps under the skin when one does it in a thread opened by a member who's regged a year ago (and seemingly is long gone as well)...