San Diego Comic-Con 2008

IndyFan89

Nurhachi1991 said:
2530046852_aa6249ae6d.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I have to and will get this if I have to fight my way through a million Jedi Wanabes!

The landing party will consit of myself Dr. McCoy and Mr. Spock

What's in the box?

Crack that whip

200 plastic bricks, of course! ;) But we don't know what the set is yet, though some are speculating the set is of a Crystal Skull or some other MacGuffin.

Gentle Giant will also be there with their Indy crate paperweights, and I'd really like to get one of those, but I don't think I'll be able to try for everything, and LEGO has higher priority for me. I hope I can get one of the GG crates eventually, though.

Vance

I got a feeling that it's a 'gold brick' version of the Ark. It would be about the right detail, and fit in with the other exclusives, and not really requite a lot of unique molds... and still be highly desired.

Rococo

So is anyone else going to the Indyfans panel Sunday? I missed the ILM panel on Friday, so I'm planning on making it to the Sunday one.

Lots of Indy goodies throughout the convention- it's been great fun seeing all the different booths. I've also seen a couple of very good Indy costumes- and I'm sure there will be more tomorrow! Also, the Paramount booth is doing free T-Shirts, with one of the options being a shirt from KOTCS... the line is a bear, but the shirts are very nce, and worth the wait!

Rococo

I'm surprised no one has posted photos yet- so here goes! It was great to see all of the Indy spirit- there were some really, really nice costumes there! It was hard to get the whole group in the photo- so if I cut you off, sorry! I'm sure there will be "official" photos soon, but here are some "unofficial" ones-- and if you're in it, and want the higher-res version, just PM me and I'll send it to you.
indyfansgroupleftsm.jpg

indyfanswholegroupsmall.jpg

indyfansgrouprtsm.jpg

indfansjrsrsm2.jpg

indyfanstriosm2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nurhachi1991

I got a free Ghostbusters shirt from their panel its awsome on the back it says

" We came we saw we kicked its ass"

Rococo

Nurhachi1991 said:
No Nazis? wtf man wtf

No Marcus Brody's, and no Nazi's while I was there- but after the panel, after the photo was taken, while I was leaving, someone said there was an Elsa and a Nazi that were stuck on the trolley, and would be there shortly- I couldn't stick around, but if they did make it, I'd love to see photos!

I caught this one late in the day, right before I left-
indystrormtrooper.jpg

Last edited: