Hello from Italy

Guido89

Ciao a tutti!

I am a devoted Italian fan of Indy and I am happy to be part of this community.

In my freetime, something I like doing it is to create videos and, recently, I made an almost 1-hour-lenght video based off Indiana Jones and The Emperor's tomb videogame and I'd like to share it with all Indy fans and get their opinions. Basically it is a story-driven adaption of the original IJET videogame which features unused lines of dialogues and some major changes in the graphic elements plus some eye winks to Raiders and Temple movies.

If moderators allow me to publish web links in a new thread, I'll be very happy to share them with community.

See you!

P.S. I'd like to use custom avatar... Is there a library which I can choose my avatar from?

Finn

Staff member
Hello, and welcome.

Guido89 said:
I'd like to use custom avatar... Is there a library which I can choose my avatar from?
Reading the Forum Rules before making questions like this is very much recommended. Joining up and then flat out admitting you haven't made yourself familiar with them yet is not exactly the best of starts...

Don't say sorry, just go read 'em.

And oh, what comes to your video, feel free to head over to the Fanwork Section and open a thread.

Guido89 said:
...something I like doing it is to create videos and, recently, I made an almost 1-hour-lenght video based off Indiana Jones and The Emperor's tomb
Can't wait to check it out, if you post them on YouTube, (I'm not familiar with international restrictions) you might be able to embed them right in your thread's post.

Good luck!