Kellogs Printed Fun Pop Tarts Indiana Jones

NLogan

Has anyone else found these little gems. My son and I have been eating these brown sugar and cinnamon pop tarts with printed Jones pictures on them. We have gone through two boxes since we first found them a month ago and I have yet to see a duplicate artwork on one. I am just wondering if anyone bothered to take a photo of them or took the time to write all of them down as they were pretty cool and I am wondering which ones I haven't seen yet. They have various trivia on them. Like the type of car Short Round is driving in TOD, what type of dangerous animal was found on set while filming KOTC (rattlesnake) etc.
poptarts_car.jpg

Agent Z

We had a couple of short threads about the Indy Pop-Tarts, but none of those have any pictures. I think someone posted a couple of pictures in the "New Acquisitions" thread, but not 100% sure about that.

I think they are cool, but I just was never a fan of that flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I never picked up a box. If I happen to see anymore, I will probably just pick one up, if only to have the box. I have no idea how long one could actually store the Pop-Tarts themselves...nor would I dare to try and find out. :p

indyclone25

blueseattle said:
Chicago sucks and didn't get any of these in, nor did they get the Indy cereal.

i live just south of chicago around 150th and cicero and we have the pop tarts and the cereal mmmmmmm good eating

In all my searches I've seen only a couple of boxes of the Pop Tarts. I picked up two boxes, but I don't eat many of them. I didn't take any photos yet, I should though. One had the Indy plane logo on it, and another just said Indiana Jones on it.

Stoo

NLogan said:
I have yet to see a duplicate artwork on one. I am just wondering if anyone bothered to take a photo of them or took the time to write all of them down as they were pretty cool and I am wondering which ones I haven't seen yet. They have various trivia on them. Like the type of car Short Round is driving in TOD, what type of dangerous animal was found on set while filming KOTC (rattlesnake) etc.
Wow! That is a great trivia question in the photo!(y)
Yes, please folks, take photos before you eat 'em!
The graphics need to be preserved, somehow.

I remember talking with tnswman about full cereal boxes vs. flat but these Pop Tarts are a different ball game!

Crack that whip

Stoo said:
Wow! That is a great trivia question in the photo!(y)

Heh. It's certainly the most challenging of the ones I've seen. The others I've come across are ridiculously easy / obvious. If nothing else, though, some of the illustrations are pretty nice (I mean, granted I haven't seen a lot of Pop-Tart art, but heck, they're certainly a lot more sophisticated than the randomly-deposited sugar crystals or whatever on the usual toaster pastry...).

Stoo said:
Yes, please folks, take photos before you eat 'em!
The graphics need to be preserved, somehow.

I remember talking with tnswman about full cereal boxes vs. flat but these Pop Tarts are a different ball game!

Whoops; sorry. I don't know why, but it didn't even occur to me to photograph mine. I've had two boxes, and didn't save images of any of them (though I hung onto one of the actual boxes).

If I get any more I'll try to make a point of getting pics, just for you!

FETT1

blueseattle said:
Chicago sucks and didn't get any of these in, nor did they get the Indy cereal.

YEAH...WELL try living up here in WESTERN CANADA...no INDY CEREAL,NO POP TARTS..notta ...and the toy aisles are PATHETIC!

FETT1