What were the last filmed/aired episodes?

Raiders90

I've heard ''Travels with Father'' was the last filmed episode...When did it air?
I know the bulk of the show was from '92 to '93...But were there any episodes or segments filmed or aired in 1994-1996?

Stoo

Yes, after the regular ABC series ended, there were four movies which aired on the Family Channel.

15 Oct 94 - Hollywood Follies (began filming on 17 Jan 94)
15 Jan 95 - Treasure of the Peacock's Eye
08 Oct 95 - Attack of the Hawkmen
16 Jun 96 - Travels With Father

A lot of extra filming was done after "Travels" in 1996 (and later?) for the VHS & DVD releases so for the TV life of the show, I believe it was the last one filmed but am not exactly sure. In the grand scheme of the series it was definitely not the last. I could go into more detail because I also have a few queries of my own...Anyway, hope that answers your question.

In '94, I was no longer subscribed to the Family Channel so when I eventually got internet access in the summer of '96, to my complete amazement, discovered the existence of the Family Channel movies!:eek: Within a week, I had found someone to trade with (a teen from mid-west US who was in love with Flanery) and a month later had the tapes in my hands!(y) Good times...