What's Happening!

Robyn said:
Aw man Lonsome! Arnold and Jamie are lookin pretty darn good, they just need to get back in the gym for a bit and they'll be all set for True Lies 2! :cool: And Tiff if you'd ever seen True Lies, you'd see what me and KiKi are talkin about, Arnold and Jamie have great chemistry! ;) BUT you did get it right on Marion and Indy, NOBODY tops the chemistry those two create!(y) ;) And Yeah I like to think I look like Marion.:hat:
Nope never seen True Lies the only movie I've seen with Arnoldd in it is Terminator at a friends house, I walked out it was soooooo lame and boring!

Anyway I like to think you look like Marion ;) and I like to think I look like a American Indian :D

Yes Agent Crab children can be NIGHTMARES. These small children about 3-8 at the camp I wen't to, were jumping on my back, I tought to myself how the heck did I end up here, I told them to get off my back and they wouldn't!

Agent Crab

Thanks Trennas.

Indywolf. If you wanna sheild your fture child, so be it. Being overly protective, sheild them from everything you assume is bad turns them into total pussies. You don't want them to be brats, either. As Trennas said. Media does not make kids uncontrolable. Bad parenting does.

Come now, Indywolf. Have you seen a bratty, spoiled kid cry and cry and cry alot, when they don't get their way? Pout when they can't have this toy or candy? Some parents let their kids throw a fit, until they give in and give the child a deseired item.

I watched R rate dmovies when I was six. I learned what was right and what was wrong. What was fantasy and what was real. Hell, I even watched Robocop as a kid where the guy was being blasted to pieces. I even had a Robocop action figure.

I turned out fine from watchin' that.

Of course, a chold cursing hears it from the parents or other kids. They are going to be exposed to it as well for drugs, violence, beer, etc etc etc.

Just liek censoring bare asses on TV. A kid as seen a bareass. Young toddlers do prance around in the buff as well.

Agent Crab said:
Thanks Trennas.

Indywolf. If you wanna sheild your fture child, so be it. Being overly protective, sheild them from everything you assume is bad turns them into total pussies. You don't want them to be brats, either. As Trennas said. Media does not make kids uncontrolable. Bad parenting does.

Come now, Indywolf. Have you seen a bratty, spoiled kid cry and cry and cry alot, when they don't get their way? Pout when they can't have this toy or candy? Some parents let their kids throw a fit, until they give in and give the child a deseired item.

I watched R rate dmovies when I was six. I learned what was right and what was wrong. What was fantasy and what was real. Hell, I even watched Robocop as a kid where the guy was being blasted to pieces. I even had a Robocop action figure.

I turned out fine from watchin' that.

Of course, a chold cursing hears it from the parents or other kids. They are going to be exposed to it as well for drugs, violence, beer, etc etc etc.

Just liek censoring bare asses on TV. A kid as seen a bareass. Young toddlers do prance around in the buff as well.
BRAVO BRAVO BEAUTIFUL Trennas Thank you so much.

I don't mind seeing robots being blown to pieces, I just don't like seeing gore and peoples heads being choped off and insane sex!

I don't plan on overly shielding my children, I plan on protecting from the evil out there as long as I can. I will tell them the evil that is out there and why I'm protecting them, and that they have to decide if they will do wrong or right things.

And yes I have seen children crying and crying because they want there way I was like that when I was a todler, but I never got my way because my parents never allowed that.

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
I don't plan on overly shielding my children, I plan on protecting from the evil out there as long as I can. I will tell them the evil that is out there and why I'm protecting them, and that they have to decide if they will do wrong or right things.
'Kay, call the Power Rangers to protect you and your child from evil.

Agent Crab said:
'Kay, call the Power Rangers to protect you and your child from evil.
Lol Agent Crab I can't stop laughing!

Are we back to Power Rangers again my dear friend?

Anyway I won't need to have does PR to protect me, I will have my Husband by my side.

Agent Crab

KiKi Kat said:
Ha! Maybe the green one. Go Go Power Rangers!!

Green-with-evil_sl.jpg

Can we please get back on topic! I hate Pwer Rangers, RC is the only in the family who likes PR. My friend says Power Rangers looks like toys.

I ya, sense you like Power Rangers and like Naruto can we have peace among the two shows please?

People say I look like, That So Raven, I hate that show :mad:

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
Can we please get back on topic! I hate Pwer Rangers, RC is the only in the family who likes PR. My friend says Power Rangers looks like toys.

I ya, sense you like Power Rangers and like Naruto can we have peace among the two shows please?

People say I look like, That So Raven, I hate that show :mad:

Naruto can suck it all I can. truly, you never have witnessed the the rangers been around before you were born. They started in the 70's.

If they look like toys, then Naruto looks like a buncha fruits running around and screaming they are ninjas.

@ Kiki, I grew up on Sentai shows and wahtnot back then. They're cheesy, yet fun to watch.

Trennas

The only ninja's I know of were the Ninja Turtles :p

Now THAT was bad-ass!

Although in retrospect I don't remember much more of it besides them eating a lot of pizza, cowabunga and April's bright yellow outfit that made my eyes burn from the inside :p

All kidding (no pun intended here) aside, you have to remember that different media (whether it are shows, movies, games, music, magazines or freaking chewing gum stickers) all have their own target groups. Yes, there is a target group for people who like to play violent games. Yes, there are also target groups for the innocent kiddy fun stuff. My point being that if you don't like something, it's probably not meant for you to begin with. If I hear a horrible pop song on the radio, I turn it off. If I see some dumb-ass no brain reality tv show about a bunch of people being stupid in a house, I turn it off. Not my thing! Sure, I'm annoyed that they exist, but I don't go screaming out that they should be banned merely because I think they should be. I'm sure a lot of people do enjoy watching stuff like that, I'm just not one of them.

Thankfully :p

Agent Crab

Trennas said:
The only ninja's I know of were the Ninja Turtles :p

Now THAT was bad-ass!

Although in retrospect I don't remember much more of it besides them eating a lot of pizza, cowabunga and April's bright yellow outfit that made my eyes burn from the inside :p

All kidding (no pun intended here) aside, you have to remember that different media (whether it are shows, movies, games, music, magazines or freaking chewing gum stickers) all have their own target groups. Yes, there is a target group for people who like to play violent games. Yes, there are also target groups for the innocent kiddy fun stuff. My point being that if you don't like something, it's probably not meant for you to begin with. If I hear a horrible pop song on the radio, I turn it off. If I see some dumb-ass no brain reality tv show about a bunch of people being stupid in a house, I turn it off. Not my thing! Sure, I'm annoyed that they exist, but I don't go screaming out that they should be banned merely because I think they should be. I'm sure a lot of people do enjoy watching stuff like that, I'm just not one of them.

Thankfully :p

The only Cool Ninjas next to Storm Shadow and Snake eyes, of course.

Also, remember, Saturday mornings were awesome in our day.

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
The only Cool Ninjas next to Storm Shadow and Snake eyes, of course.

Also, remember, Saturday mornings were awesome in our day.

Darn it! If that's the case Agent Crab then join me in trying to ensure that the Indiana Jones animated program is done in traditional animation and not some slobbering CGI. I miss them Saturday Morning programs.

I simply adore TMNT, GI JOE, Transformers, Power Rangers, Pirates of Dark Water, She Ra, He-Man, Popeye, Rocky and Bulwrinkle and all that stuff.