Bull whip

the hammer42

I'm going to buy a new Bullwhip this week.
How many of you guys got one and are you any good with it?
When I started I hit myself on the head a couple of times.
Now I'm pretty good with it but it took a while.

Mickiana

I've got three bullwhips and a stockwhip. Two of the bullwhips and the stockwhip come from local people where I live in Australia. My pride and joy is a twelve foot twelve plait David Morgan Raiders bullwhip. I've been cracking whips since I was 14 years old. I can do a few tricks and my accuracy is pretty good, but I still manage to give myself a few welts here and there especially when trying new moves.

indyclone25

first whip was when i was fifteen , i practiced as much as i could and got hit a bunch of times thenby time i was eighteen i stopped . then two years ago i bought two new whips and it felt like i never stopped practicing, the only thing that happened was i got a blister on my middle finger from using the whip . i bought a whip for my son last year and he has begun to practice , not much time to do it during the winter months tho.:whip:

Chewbacca Jones

I hit myself quite a bit in the beginning, including a face-shot with a 10' Morgan! But once I had my own whips and got some practice in, I gained enough control to avoid hurting myself most of the time. My accuracy is crap, and I can't do anything fancy, but I can crack very well, righty and lefty, or two-fisted. I find 8' whips are best for cracking.

the hammer42

Damn do I love the sound of a whip crack.
My new whip is just great.
A guy down the street called the cops because he thought he heard gun fire.
I just love that sound.