Post Pics Of Indy Gear

Stoo

Insomniac said:
p1010590.sized.jpg

At the Milwaukee Harley Davidson Museum they had this out there!(y)
That is a great pic, Insomniac. Did you take any other snaps of the bike (ex. the license plate?) Also, what does the sign say? It looks like, Indiana Jones "Hero" Bike.

Stoo

Insomniac said:
Thanks, for the comments!
Stoo, I have a few more pictures here that should explain the Hero bike!

http://abnerravenwood.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album04
WOW! Great close-ups!(y) The plate was removed, which is not a surprise. Anyway, you've been holding out, Insomniac. You should post your link or some choice shots in the thread below. At the least, transcribe the info on the board. (The "Hero" name isn't explained, though. Strange.)

What kind of motorcycle is Mutt's?

Insomniac

Stoo said:
WOW! Great close-ups!(y) The plate was removed, which is not a surprise. Anyway, you've been holding out, Insomniac. You should post your link or some choice shots in the thread below. At the least, transcribe the info on the board. (The "Hero" name isn't explained, though. Strange.)

What kind of motorcycle is Mutt's?

Ok. Maybe I should way in on this orgy of information.
And I think Hero is a Prop term that reefers to the screen used most detailed prop that was made probably the one used in all the stand still shot of Indy and mutt on the bike.
:hat:

Brendan

Halloween

My 2 year old wants us both to be Gingyda Jones (hey he's 2 that's how he says it) for Halloween and I can't wait to post pics! Won't be the most authentic but if you are buying a costume for a 2 year old a pair of khakis and a dress shirt can will more than one day!

Mr. Fusion

Great gear, Grinnanbearit! Loving the MkVI Webley. Am I correct in assuming it is real?

Here are a few with my new Webley WG replica:

JMKsIndygear828.jpg

JMKsIndygear839.jpg

JMKsIndygear840.jpg