Indiana Jones and the Empire of Evil

kongisking

This is something I've been planning for a long time now, and I think I finally got a good script. All I need now is support, and then I should be good to go on filming. If this project gets any sort of mileage (pun intended), it will likely take a few months for me to complete. If anyone has an interest in this, please comment on the video, or PM me here with any questions.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yXPMnX7sP-Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And if anyone's wondering if this would interfere with my ongoing Minnesota Anthony reviews, I'm hoping to find a way to balance time for both projects. So it shouldn't be a big deal.

Thanks, gents. :hat:

Stoo

O.K. While watching this, I was thinking: Hopefully, Mr. Kong won't use the Map Room Theme...but you DID! If I had a dollar for every Indy-fan-film that opens with the music from the Map Room, I could buy my own yacht and sail around the Mediterranean for a year.

It's a beautiful piece of music but is WAY overused in fan films about Indy. If you ever do make your movie, Kong, stand out from the crowd and don't use that track!:whip:

(Just my 2 pennies worth of suggestion.:))

kongisking

Stoo said:
O.K. While watching this, I was thinking: Hopefully, Mr. Kong won't use the Map Room Theme...but you DID! If I had a dollar for every Indy-fan-film that opens with the music from the Map Room, I could buy my own yacht and sail around the Mediterranean for a year.

It's a beautiful piece of music but is WAY overused in fan films about Indy. If you ever do make your movie, Kong, stand out from the crowd and don't use that track!:whip:

(Just my 2 pennies worth of suggestion.:))

You'll be pleased, then, to know I plan on very limited usage of score in the film, and that theme is, I agree, used too much. I just put it in the trailer, though, because I felt it just fit. Thanks for the suggestion. (y)