Photos from the "Bedford Train Station"

zaphs

The Essex Steam Train museum in CT was transformed into the Bedford station for filming today. I managed to have a look around and snap a few photos while I was down there on the 4th..

Essex Train Station

Papa Jones

As for what's going on aboard this train... well, boys and girls, I'll leave you to speculate on your own because my excitement level for this movie couldn't be any ****ing lower! The sooner Spielberg moves on to Lincoln, the better.

If I may express my opinion on this wannabe journalist:

What a lame a$$clown... :rolleyes:

Dr.Sartorius

That CHUD writer is a jerk. I know the train station filming doesn't seem too exciting but come one...Yeah, I'm sure another Lincoln biopic will a lot more interesting....:rolleyes: Can't wait for the set pics on that one...:rolleyes:

Dr.Sartorius said:
That CHUD writer is a jerk. I know the train station filming doesn't seem too exciting but come one...Yeah, I'm sure another Lincoln biopic will a lot more interesting....:rolleyes: Can't wait for the set pics on that one...:rolleyes:

This isn't the same CHUD guy who always posted spoilers in the past. That was Devin yeah?

Dr.Sartorius

Henry Jones Junior said:
This isn't the same CHUD guy who always posted spoilers in the past. That was Devin yeah?

Right. Every writer on CHUD seems to have a personal vendetta against Indy 4.

Dr.Sartorius said:
Right. Every writer on CHUD seems to have a personal vendetta against Indy 4.

Nah Devin is the gu who doesn't want to ruin any of the surprises. The AICN guys are th eones that do not even cover what's going on. That's because they spent so much time saying it wasn't going to ever be made.