Dust McAlan in The Curse of the Iron Skull

Dust McAlan

Adventurer Dust McAlan faces a prophetic death when he tracks down the legendary Iron Skull...but will the Nazis stop him from reaching it? Written and directed by Christopher Burch using The Movies PC Game.

This is my first "true" film using The Movies based on an original character of mine. With the exception of one cut that was just too quick, I'm really quite proud of this. Dust McAlan was my attempt to pay homage to Indiana Jones while creating a truly original character of my own. Hope you enjoy!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V6lRRL52Gvc&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V6lRRL52Gvc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dust McAlan

Dust McAlan and the Curse of the Iron Skull

Greetings, everyone!

My (real) name is CK Burch, and I'm a writer, longtime poster (well, er, here and there....I'm not always in the Indy mood ;) ), and last time I posted about the adventurer I write about it was in regards to his first novel. This time around it's about the sequel, and the Kickstarter involved with it.

Dust McAlan is a treasure hunter in the year 1935, a bit of a daredevil and an airplane racer on top of that. While his first adventure had him chasing down Atlantis, this time he's going up against Pirate lore, Viking mythology, and Nazi soldiers. He's found an iron skull, and it's begun to change him. There's a timer ticking down, so it's a desperate race to discover the truth behind the curse of the iron skull.

You can watch the description and video announcement here. As mentioned, I'm going to be doing a Kickstarter to fund a hardcover printing of the book, something I've always wanted to do, but gets a little costly. Long story short, this is the adventure novel I've always wanted to write, and I'm just trying to get the word out.

Okay, I'm going to talk about Chris Pratt in Jurassic World in a separate thread now. Thanks for checking this out!