IJ Collectors Case? W/ Exc. Figure?

"Bellosh"

Does anyone know if there are any plans for a collectors case in this new line of Indiana Jones figures? I'm thinking something similar to the Darth Vader case that came with Anakin/Obi-Wan in 2005. It would seem to make a lot of sense given that roughly 30 single carded figures are planned for this year with another 10-15 in the deluxe assortments. I currently have all 17 single-carded figures and 4 from the deluxe...5 if you count the horse, lol! I would really like to have an official case to put them in. An extra figure or two that you couldn't get anywhere else would be fantastic. Someone tell Mr. Hasbro, ha ha...and then send me a cut of 15-percent to STL! :)

Billy Ray

Bellosh said:
Does anyone know if there are any plans for a collectors case in this new line of Indiana Jones figures? I'm thinking something similar to the Darth Vader case that came with Anakin/Obi-Wan in 2005. It would seem to make a lot of sense given that roughly 30 single carded figures are planned for this year with another 10-15 in the deluxe assortments. I currently have all 17 single-carded figures and 4 from the deluxe...5 if you count the horse, lol! I would really like to have an official case to put them in. An extra figure or two that you couldn't get anywhere else would be fantastic. Someone tell Mr. Hasbro, ha ha...and then send me a cut of 15-percent to STL! :)

This would be a great question for the Hasbro Q&A...which would be a great thing for TheRaider.net to get involved in IMO.

Errex

The shape of the Golden Idol could work for a figure case, although I think it might be too ugly for most parents to buy for their children.

I think a Fedora-shaped case would an easier sell, but what I'd really want is an Ark of the Covenant figure case.

"Bellosh"

I hadn't even thought of what charachter or relic such a case would be designed after. I think the Ark idea is the best because it would be square and friendly to my original thought of bringing back the old star wars trays that had standing pegs on their flipside.

Uki

It could be in the shape of a playset-type location. Perhaps the Chachapoyan Temple, and when you open it, you can attach the two deluxe figure bases. A snap-together rolling boulder (similar in construction to last years Destroyer Droid shield bubbles from last year's SW collection) would round it out nicely.(y)

Maybe in the shape of the Grail temple, with decals to depict the many choices of crucible, and a bench for our Grail Knight figure to sit upon and read.

Maybe Marshall College, though that wouldn't be as interesting to kids, but Hasbro could pack in a Professor Indy figure, and that'd drive sales a bit more.

Temple of Doom would be wicked. Crack it open, lift up and lock into place the arms of Kali (a sacrificial cage is a must) and toss in a Temple Priest and Black Sleep Indy (red sash a necessity!).

Just my initial ideas...

"Bellosh"

The Marshall concept with exclusive Professor Henry figure is really compelling and could serve as an educational toy as well as practical collectors case. It would be one of thos obscure collectables that would surely be worth a ton in 15-20 years or more...which would make it great...would be a great challenge for Hasbros but one that's do-able and would illustrate strong creativity on the brand's part!!!!

However the case idea is cool too if we should not assume such a creative idea as the one above. Man, we really DO need our own hasbro Q and A...great ideas all around! :)