Hot Toys Alien Figures

Deckard

Anyone have any 1/6 Hot Toys stuff they'd care to share some photos of? I just pre-ordered the X.O. Kane w/ Space Suit. It will be my first Alien piece. I love the original film, I even got to see it in the theatre for the anniversary. Aliens is alright too, tho I disliked AVP.

6385_press02-001.jpg

6385_press09-001.jpg

Anyway these two Nostromo figures, Kane and Dallas looked too good to pass up, and Im considering getting some of the older ones as well if anyone can provide some positive feedback.

6384.jpg

barranca

Snap! I have the Kane on order too! Its going to be the companion piece to my 16" Hot Toys Alien. I'll see how I feel before I order the Dallas Figure.
I was never that turned on by the 'Aliens' Figures, even the Power lifter didn't do it for me.
But the Morbius designed space suits, tiny l.e.d.'s etc look great. My only reservation is the 'moulded suit', But can't really see how they could have done it otherwise.
By the way you can get (roughly) 1/6 eggs (they contain kit figures) that are translucent, and easy to install small lights inside. I might get a couple to display with this figure !.

Deckard

barranca said:
Snap! I have the Kane on order too! Its going to be the companion piece to my 16" Hot Toys Alien. I'll see how I feel before I order the Dallas Figure.
I was never that turned on by the 'Aliens' Figures, even the Power lifter didn't do it for me.
But the Morbius designed space suits, tiny l.e.d.'s etc look great. My only reservation is the 'moulded suit', But can't really see how they could have done it otherwise.
By the way you can get (roughly) 1/6 eggs (they contain kit figures) that are translucent, and easy to install small lights inside. I might get a couple to display with this figure !.

Hey I saw those little eggs, very cool. I agree the Aliens stuff isn't that spectalular, but I do kinda want Hicks. Do you have your 16" Alien now? Can you post some photos? It sounds awesome, I have pre-ordered the new Neca 18" Original Alien. My friend has the 18" Patrick Bateman from American Pyscho, its a few years old but the detail is still impressive. Can't wait to see the new ones.

The fact that this new Kane figure comes w/ the 2nd head w/ Facehugger and the lights, No way I could say no. The Dallas looks amazing as far as sculpt but Im passing for the moment.