Mighty Chronicles Raiders of the Lost Ark

I love finding books, new, old that give some new life to Indy's adventures.

Some are not so good...just never liked the MARVEL artwork, (still love MARVEL though), but recently found a mini book from Mighty Chronicles that contains A LOT of drawings, of Raiders!

Not all the illustrations are great but the vast majority are EXCELLENT!

My question for you guy...has anyone esle seen this book and most important: has anyone seen Temple or Crusade?!?
I would post Pictures but being new to online message boards, so far I've only seen a link to add pictures from online URLs.

Is there a simple process to add pictures that I've overlooked? Not thought of?

indyclone25

and i kick myself --- for not getting that book when i saw it --- i bought the star wars ones and episode 1 books instead ---

Mighty Chronicles

:dead: No problem! What did you pay? There are some whacked-out people trying to sell it upwards to 100 bucks!

Question is: has anyone seen a TOD or LC?

indyclone25

10.00 dollars is what i paid --- a little high but better quality from the dealer on amazon -----------but no i never heard or seen tod or last crusade books that small

3266933119_c7397fccb3_s.jpg

:dead:

indyclone25

just got my migthy chronicles book of raiders of the lost ark---- heres are a few scans from the book --- sorry some of it was abit blurry

Lao_Che said:
...What is it? A comic? An illustrated storybook?

It's a small illustrated storybook, concise, well written. I have different Marvel versions of Raiders and this outdoes them all. The illustrations come every other page and are, for the MOST part EXCELLENT.

It's a cool little book, I've found all three of the Original Star Wars Trillogy and Attack of the Clones. There are a strange variety of them out there, from Terminator II (!) Hercules, Xena to Zorro...

I would love to find Temple, Last Crusade, and Kingdom...but as sure as I am of how cool they would be, I'm pretty positive they don't exist.

Anyone seen them?

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Indiana Jones, defender of California! :)
An enemy of the people has returned to California with a nefarious plan to seize power. His greed is palpable. His crimes unimaginable. Who will stop him? The name is legendary and now the legend is back! Zorro has taken on a protege and once again the black mask, flowing cape, cracking whip, blistering sword and magnificent black stallion are at the service of the people. Crossing swords with new enemies and old, this time the masked hero is driven by revenge as well as justice!
9780811822091.jpg

Last edited:
Moedred said:
Indiana Jones, defender of California! :)

9780811822091.jpg

Cool little error...but one you own?

Mine says:

The time is 1936. Our hero is

INDIANA JONES

College professor with a double life, Indy swaps his tweeds
for khakis and fedora, and sets off in search of ancient
treasure. What he finds is danger beyond imagining - for the
Nazis will stop at nothing to unearth the most powerful
weapon of all time: the lost Ark of the Covenant.

Dodging poison arrows, bullwhipping his way through a
tomb full of snakes (he hates snakes), wisecracking Indiana
Jones gallops to the rescue in this classic tale of adventure!​

Attila the Professor

Staff member
I have this book as well, and echo Rocket's praise of it. Not to be a broken record, but as my books aren't with me right now, I can't check to see whether mine is correct on the back blurb or not. Don't ever recall noting that it wasn't, though...

If memory serves correctly, Raiders was the only Indiana Jones book that they released...