How Many of You Post? And How many Creep?

Are you a poster, or a creeper?

• Yes, I post

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Nope, I creep

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters

HJTHX1138

Finn said:
Quality over quantity - a very good principle, at least in this particular joint.

:eek: Well yes, what I'm saying is that I want to see everything and have some kind of well fit rebuttal when I post.

Stoo

HJTHX1138 said:
I don't want to just randomly but into conversations, so I try to wait for a good spot to post.
---
:eek: Well yes, what I'm saying is that I want to see everything and have some kind of well fit rebuttal when I post.
Admirable quality, THX, but that wasn't the case in the "Disney Connection" thread!;) (See the quote below.) Please, don't take this as a criticism. It's a just friendly jibe.:cool:
HJTHX1138 said:
I apologize for just jumping in, but this thread is HUGE.
On-topic: My vote raised the 'Yes' choice up to a BIG 7. (It's quite obvious that the "Nope" results have been tampered with.)

Montana Smith

Finn said:
Attila and Violet both plead innocence. Your suspicions are ungrounded.

Funnily enough, they weren't the individuals under suspicion. However, the list of suspects may now be reduced to the tune of one. ;)

goodeknight said:
Spoken with authority, by the lead moderator with 7,561 posts...7,562....7,563....

...being the result of more than 11 years hard labour, with no hope of remission for good behaviour. :p

Finn

Staff member
Montana Smith said:
However, the list of suspects may now be reduced to the tune of one.
VP? Oh come on now, the guy's practically a saint.

Montana Smith said:
...being the result of more than 11 years hard labour, with no hope of remission for good behaviour.
Considering I'm a guy whose posting average is less than two a day, I was definitely adding my bit to the lurker tally.

goodeknight said:
Spoken with authority, by the lead moderator with 7,561 posts...7,562....7,563....
Nice potshot. Too bad it missed its target, the barn door and the barn behind him and went wide by a mile, hitting the cow out in the field. Poor Lulubelle. We barely knew ya.

HJTHX1138

Stoo said:
Admirable quality, THX, but that wasn't the case in the "Disney Connection" thread!;) (See the quote below.) Please, don't take this as a criticism. It's a just friendly jibe.:cool:

Yeah, I have to admit that.

Prof. Attila just kinda invited me after that first post, should've looked around first. :p

Pale Horse said:
One counts IP addresses, one counts Aliases.
I don't get it, it doesn't make sense.

You open the page, it's a view.

You can't vote unless you open the page.

Votes "should not" exceed views.

You'll have to explain how its possible..."gov'ner."

Stoo

HJTHX1138 said:
Yeah, I have to admit that.

Prof. Attila just kinda invited me after that first post, should've looked around first. :p
THX, it wasn't your 1st post in that thread. It was your *13th* and your reply had nothing to do with Attila.;)
Rocket Surgeon said:
Votes "should not" exceed views.
The results of the votes have been tainted (not that I give a toss about this particular poll but the fiddling of numbers is worth pointing out).

The_Raiders

Pretty funky. Thought maybe I had a hit, but remembered this site looks the same just about everyday, and the views are way down :rolleyes:
My apologies for the strange mysteries of this poll, everyone. A mystery perhaps even Indy himself could not solve.

HJTHX1138

Stoo said:
THX, it wasn't your 1st post in that thread. It was your *13th* and your reply had nothing to do with Attila.;)

Attila the Professor said:
Very interesting. Based on how you found us, perhaps you've seen the thread already, but I'd be interested to see what you have to say in this thread, especially with regards to whether the films seemed to offer what you would have expected from the attraction. You were young, but still.

Might want to swing by here, too...

Glad to have you here!

. . . Seems like he did.

Joe Brody

I'm a creeper -- a term which I don't like because it reminds me of an early Scooby Doo episode. Sadly, there's some tables I don't even scan any more.

IAdventurer01

I don't post much anymore, so I guess I've become a creeper.

minecraft-creeper.png

You just never know when I'm going to show up and make an impact. :p

AlivePoet

Hmmm, considering the infrequency of my posts I probably should've voted for "creep"...too late now, darn it. That means even fewer creep votes!

Forbidden Eye

I've been here longer than many of the current "regulars", yet I have far less posts than them, so I think qualify myself as a "creeper".

...but, I seem to find myself posting frequently more and more. So unsure.

Goodeknight

goodeknight said:

;)

Finn said:
Nice potshot. Too bad it missed its target, the barn door and the barn behind him and went wide by a mile, hitting the cow out in the field. Poor Lulubelle. We barely knew ya.

I thought all generic cows were called Bessie.

It was a very hollow potshot, Finn. I wouldn't actively take on the lead moderator. I generally like to play nice on here. Smilies and everything! :hat: