MySpace and Facebook

TheBrim said:
how charlie settled down when I posted. Now he made a complete turnaround and is acting like a gentlemen.

let's see if this behavoir will continue.

Thank you for you calming infleunce Brotherbrim. You have always been an inspiration in my life not only in your excessive good looks but your choice of beautiful young wives and your always kind words of support for me personally and your undying support at the SBS.

We so do appreciate you and your candor and ultimate wisdom and always caring and loving ways.

May God bless you dearly as you continue in my 5 prayer sessions each day as I put down the koran and kneel on my prayer rug.

I love all the ex- marines and supporters of George Herbert Walker Bush and all that he stands for and your undying loyality to God and country.

Bless you Brim from the bottom of my heart and may your loyality never go astray and you always be the calming force in my life.

Charlie

TheBrim said:
how can i support your forum, when you banned me ?

Quite contrare my dear friend. I have no admin powers of banishment of anykind there. I will ask our lovely Admin to make sure your account is in good standing and to contact you with any issues concerning your account. We do cherish your participation on the SBS -- The peoples forum not mine.

Thank you for your kind concerns and your williness to participate.

I hope you will not mind if I quote your desire for membership and loving caring participation on that fine message board second only this this one.

Charlie

Thebrim best of news... I caught the admin at SBS as she was starting to doze and she indicated your account should be in good standing and if now she will confer with you tomorrow about this and wished to add you as co admin of the site.

Thank your for bringing this to her attentions.

Charlie

TheBrim

i beleived that you bannished robert and shoeshineboy too...did you not ?

Charlie just face it, you have quietened down since i posted. Perhaps, you can discuss things more civil in here.

I will be watching you.

TheBrim said:
i beleived that you bannished robert and shoeshineboy too...did you not ?

Charlie just face it, you have quietened down since i posted. Perhaps, you can discuss things more civil in here.

I will be watching you.

Brim you have all superiority and god like powers and certainly you also possess such a calming influence.

In regard to banishment of other member, I maintain that I have not banned them as well as I have not admin power but will report their status in one they will need to take up with the admin as it is not for discussion with me the non Admin or you as you are not they.

Thank you for watching me and for your lending a hand to the current admin and mods here. I am quite sure they will appreciate your kindness and generosity in lending this oversight of the flock.

Would you care to go on record as well with a commitment of a 1000.00 USD contribution to this site for its upkeep and expansion or can we put you down for more as you obviously are a man of financial means and surely do you not want to burden this board with your not financial participation would you ?

So what you say 1500.00 as a good round figgure or you just quote the amount you care to give.

Charlie

Charlie

TheBrim

You don't need my money.

Quote...

Gladhatter

If we can parlay 12 bux into 2.5 mil in 3 years and do so as a backwoods uneducated hillbilly hat maker that cannot type nor spell, I think any smart man can be a suscess if he is willing to put in the hours.

My current schedule for the past 3 years is 7 days a week, 16 hours a day and 365 days a year.

Think that is enough to digest for now.

More if you like to come.

Charlie

TheBrim

Charlie has a Ad at Hatchat for Apprentice hat maker..

Great news Charlie... I see you have found someone!! :p

Sir,

My name is Cleetus Pennybacker and I wish to prentice with you. I cannot tell a lie and tell you that I have made me a hat but what I can tell you is that I have made me a cap. I have prenticed befur with Elmur T. Hudgins of Winslow County, TN and have made me cap from a coon skin complete with tale. Now Elmur is well knowne round these parts and he has done made him a hat from the fur of a beast known as Bigfoot. Up'n them parts round Alaska I think they call him the Sasquatchy. Now that hat is fine and the fur is fine. I recon' I would call it a zillion x hat, if'n I had to ascribe a lable. Should last 5000 years, at least'n. Now we done sold that hat for $850 to a millionare in New York City. He wares that hat to his job on some street with the name of "Wall" every dangone day.

I done blocked that hat on a Feedora block, fitted it with a ribbon and all the fixn's. These feedoras, the rich folk pay lots for em.

I belive I can fix hats for you, Charlie. all I recuire is a place to rest my head when I am done, some vittles and some money for acutrements. I would appreciate a return emale as I think we wuld be good fur one nother.

Cleetus

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Violet Indy said:
MySpace??? I don't even know what the hell it is??? I'm not interested.

icon6.gif
Way to go.

XMarksTheSpot

I have a MySpace. I swore I would never get sucked in...but then I had a three sheets to the wind moment of weakness. :eek:

It's not that bad...I mean it helps me keep in touch with people that I might not talk with on a regular basis. :D