Hi. I am Thorpe89.

Thorpe

I love the movies a lot. One of the best franchises going. Glad to see a new movie on the way. I am a big fan of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles too. It may not be as action-packed as the movies but it proves showcase some decent stories and educational values. I was so glad to catch it on television in 2004 on BBC Two I believe here in the UK.

I enjoy many other things too like video games. I shall be checking out the upcoming Indiana Jones games. Closest I can get to tombs right now in a video game is probably Tomb Raider: Anniversary.

I am 18 and reside in England, although I wish I could live in the USA. :(

Seems like a nice place so far. :hat:

adventure_al

hi thorpe, welcome :hat:

Thorpe said:
I enjoy many other things too like video games. I shall be checking out the upcoming Indiana Jones games. Closest I can get to tombs right now in a video game is probably Tomb Raider: Anniversary.

im probably not the first to tell you this but you need to get Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Most worthy adventure game out right now. In my opinion puts tomb raider to shame, i never liked them.

Thorpe said:
I am 18 and reside in England, although I wish I could live in the USA. :(

why? all i'm saying as you must live in a pretty crappy part of england? i don't see the appeal of the US. although you would get to see the new indy movie sooner!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome Thorpe. I was going to say as in Ian Thorpe? :p Great to have another fan of the Young Indy series. :hat:

sarah navarro

wow you want to live in the US?i have to say i wouldnt want to live anywhere else,but i always imagined that England would be nice.Why dont you like it there?by the way Welcome to the raven:D

Gear

Welcome to the Raven!

I've always wanted to visit England. Beautiful place.

The U.S. is lovely, well, I've only been to a few other states (on the Pacific) but they were great.

- GG :hat:

Thorpe

I don't know. England certainly has some nice places but I'd love to visit the many beautiful places in the USA.

Gear

I've heard the Appalachian mountains in the East are gorgeous. The rural areas of Montana are also beautiful and Oregon has a lot to offer; I was in my grandpa's current home town and he took us up to the loggers hill in his pickup. The view over looked all of the town and the neiboring ones too. It was stunning.

Ska

Welcome Thorpe89...

...and welcome to the previous 88 Thorpes that I never welcomed!

:p