The Avengers

Lance Quazar

Goonie said:
^Might be better if it was re-dubbed with Samuel's line from "The Other Guys" trailer:
"Uh, somebody call 9-1-holy s***!"
:D

Or "Get these mother f'ing snakes off this mother f'ing plane!"

Goonie

Lance Quazar said:
Or "Get these mother f'ing snakes off this mother f'ing plane!"

You got to use the family friendly version:
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday-to-Friday plane! Everybody strap-in, I'm about to open some freakin' windows." :whip: :rolleyes:

Lance Quazar

Goonie said:
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday-to-Friday plane! Everybody strap-in, I'm about to open some freakin' windows." :whip: :rolleyes:

This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps.

RedeemedChild

Goonie said:

Well a family friendly Jerry Bruckheimer-esque PG-13 "What in the heck? What kinda weekday flight service is this? Snakes on a bloody plane? I've had with you guys. Buckle up folks because all pandamonium is about to break lose. I'm going to open up more than just windows here." :D

New Trailer:

Last edited:

kongisking

Montana Smith said:
I think I missed out on a big dose of education by having never seen The Big Lebowski! :p

So I just began some self-education:

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003517/quotes

Oops, major derail.

Back on track: if The Avengers is done in the style of The Ultimates, then it could be good, cos I enjoyed the semi-serious tone of Watchmen.

Have you seen the animated "Ultimate Avengers" movies? They're excellent. If the actual film is half as cool, we're in for some awesomeness.

Montana Smith

kongisking said:
Have you seen the animated "Ultimate Avengers" movies? They're excellent. If the actual film is half as cool, we're in for some awesomeness.

No, but I've read the comics. I liked the way they approached the characters, the way they put super-heroes into a real world, complete with their less than heroic attitudes, which was similar to Watchmen.

Goonie

The Avengers -May 4, 2012-

Teaser trailer has been leaked:
http://www.movie-moron.com/?p=17333

Not a great version but gives you an idea.

Is this poster official? Fanmade?
AvengersPoster2.jpg