do you have any indy things on your ipod phone psp ect.

Crack that whip

I don't have an iPod at the moment, alas (I did have one, but eBayed it in a period of tight finances), but I still have a few Indy playlists in iTunes. One's of all the music from all the soundtracks, sequenced in chronological order into a sort of musical biography of Indiana Jones (all the Corey Carrier YIJC scores from the soundtracks in order, then "Indy’s Very First Adventure" from IJatLC, then the Sean Patrick Flanery YIJC scores, then IJatToD, RotLA, IJatLC and IJatKotCS). Another is just the source cues from those same soundtracks, and another still is just of the Nic Raine / City of Prague Philharmonic rerecording album, resequenced into narrative chronology. I also have some Indy-themed podcasts and so on.

Nurhachi1991

I have all 4 movies on my ipod touch plus the KOTCS poster as my wall paper

On my psp I have a Raiders wallpaper

I have a few songs from TOD on my Ipod as well. But the track I want the most is the Young Indy Theme.

IndyFan89

On my iPod:

Every soundtrack including Raiders, TOD, and LC extended.

KOCS trailer music.

Disneyland Ride Score.

The original trilogy in my movies section.

Hawkeye

Mola Ram wallpaper on my PSP. It has a caption that says "Wellcome..." :p

Also, the soundtrack of every Indy movie on my mp3 player.

Crack that whip

I just got back from an errand at Target a short while ago, and the person ahead of me in the checkout line got a call on her cell phone while she was waiting in line, and her ringtone was the Raiders march.

:D (y)

Michael24

I don't have any Indy music on my iPod, though now that you mention it, maybe I should at least have the "Raiders March" on it.

And after recently upgrading to a new cell phone, I got the "Raiders March" as my ringtone. I'm waiting for the time it goes off while I'm in Borders or some other store that's relatively quiet. LOL!!

RyuX13

Hm..not sure if this counts but I have a very Indy-themed desktop on my computer. Here's a pic of it that I put in this thread:http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=9307

Indydesktop-1.png

Indy-Anna

I have the Raiders March as my ringtone and a picture of Indy that I have as my wallpaper on my cell phone. I also have a quote or two from the movies (in MP3 form) on my ipod (I plan to put more on there sooner or later) and some photos that I found on the web of Indy for me to drool over. :)

Indy Pendant

Back when my iPod worked, I had the extended Raiders soundtrack on it, and I was planning to load it with Indy pictures. But alas, I have two broken iPods now.

sarah navarro

On my Zune I have all the soundtracks and all four movies:eek: don't tell anyone,and 90% of the pictures on my Zune are all from the Indy movies.The screen background is Indy a poster picture.:whip:

StoneTriple

Raiders march is my ringtone. This is my work machine.

Workmachine.jpg

My display is 2560 x 960, displayed on a 14-foot wall. I orthorectify satellite imagery for a living.

Errex

On my Palm I have:

- Raiders theme MP3.
- A few pictures snatched from the fan art section.
- The database were I keep track of all my Indy (and other) collectibles.

I am also toying with the idea of ripping the movies to MP4's to watch on my PDA, but I'd need a couple more SD cards first...