Indiana Jones and the Rise of the Dead... a Chad Bronder film

Stoo

Dr. Gonzo said:
Merci Stoo. You my friend are an Indy purest, so anything coming from you is a high compliment.
Bienvenue, mon ami. You deserve the compliments, Gonzo, because within the realm of Indy-action-figure films, your project is the cream of the crop!:hat: I cannot wait for the upcoming chapter/s. Bring it on (when you're ready, of course)!(y)

Seriously, folks, anyone who hasn't seen this yet should check it out. Highest level of quality...and no silliness!

Lance Quazar

Dr. Gonzo said:
Well I finally wrangled a female voice actor, so finally I can put something out again for you all soon.

I couldn't be more delighted that you summoned the courage to finally talk to a girl.

:whip:

All kidding aside, this is great news as I LOVE this project. Your vocal talents as Indy and Sallah are terrific, glad to hear the cast is expanding.

Very eager for another chapter. As Stoo said, this project is really "cream of the crop."

Keep up the excellent work!!!

(To reiterate one of my above comments - you do such a great job with the voices that I think you should definitely avoid using any actual audio clips from the films. It shatters the reality you are creating. You do your own skills a disservice!)

Dark Horse

Just watched the trailer so far, but it looks epic!

And lol at the Stormtrooper in the background! Nice nod to R2 and 3PO in the Well of Souls ;)

Dr. Gonzo

^ Thanks.

I wanted to ask you guys a question. I know some of you like "easter eggs". I have a few coming up. Here is a clip of the biggest one. I'm just wondering if it's too much? The video won't be up for long.

So "too much" or "just fine, it's an action figure film for the love of god."

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JCQRsf0Qzq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stoo

Keep it in there if you really want to but, in my opinion, it's too much and that "easter egg" should be left on the virtual-cutting-room floor. (A big #94 somewhere would be fun, though.)

Gonzo, don't go down the road that so many other Indy fan works do...

Dr. Gonzo

Well, sorry to say, it's over folks...

I had to clean out a lot of my hard drive to make room for a feature film I'm putting together...
Sadly this Toy Indiana Jones project is one of many things that has to go...
I decided to upload the unfinished work print of part 3 for those who kinda wanted to see it.

Sorry I couldn't complete it or a finished series for that matter, but thanks for watching. :hat:

Dialogue was never recorded and there happens to be what should have been a dialogue scene so...
If you want to skip to the action go to 1:22.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yyFwidloQoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lance Quazar

It's been a long while, thought I'd check back in on this thread. The final "work print" video was "removed" from youtube last year due to "copyrighted music."

However, now it's back on-line, but with the entire audio track "muted" due to the copyright claim!

Still, even without sound, it was AWESOME to see this missing chapter. It's EXTREMELY fun.

I reiterate my insistence that Gonzo finish this epic movie!!!

Come on, Dr. G! Your "excuse" was you needed "hard drive space"?

Pshaw! Get yourself a cheap used back-up hard drive and GET BACK TO WORK!