TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > Indy Video Games
User Name
Password

Old 07-14-2008, 10:43 AM   #176
Finn

It's definitely a tricky jump and technically requires a split-second execution. Actually, you need to jump a bit "outwards" (with a female character, naturally) to grab the rung behind you so that you have enough time to pull off the next jump before it disappears into the wall.

It's definitely an annoying one, but there's no "easy way" of pulling it off... it just requires some mad fingers, I'm afraid.
Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:48 AM   #177
Ska
IndyFan

Thanks, Finn...I'll try to be more "fast-fingered" when I get home.

I will say though that I welcome the challenge in this otherwise straight forward game.

I'm usually one to not ask for videogame help (figuring "it" out is what makes games fun), but I just kept falling and falling...and I wondered if there was some trick to it...but alas, I was doing the right thing...just not well enough.
Ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:53 AM   #178
Bat-Dude
IndyFan

Finally hit my 100% over the weekend
Bat-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:01 PM   #179
mattzilla2010
IndyFan

I am having a problem at the very end of the LC "Castle Escape" level. I can't seem to push that chair across the floor. Every time I try, Indy just runs into it without pushing it. Is this a glitch? No one else has mentioned it...

Oh, and I'm playing on a PC, in case that might be helpful.
mattzilla2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:04 AM   #180
Ska
IndyFan

I haven't gotten to LC yet, so no help from me...but is there something blocking the chair? Does using Henry to push the chair (like in the movie) make a difference (probably not)? Do you have to add Lego parts to the chair to push it first?

I did finally get to the last artifact in the Well of Souls level (first try after trying it again). I just had to jump earlier from the first spinning column to the second...that way it gave me more time to jump back to the first column.

Thanks for the help, Finn!
Old 07-17-2008, 04:19 PM   #181
mattzilla2010
IndyFan

Thanks for the suggestions, but unfortunately nothing is blocking the chair, using Henry doesn't help, and there are no pieces to add to the chair. I looked at the walkthrough on IGN, and it said that the chair is just supposed to be pushed across the floor, nothing else. So I guess my game is just buggy.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:33 AM   #182
Ska
IndyFan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRlaTLmyCL8

Check out some of the comments below the video.

You aren't the only one with that problem. It seems to be a glitch on the PC version.

There are a few "tips" to get past the chair part, if you're still having trouble.

Good luck!
Old 07-22-2008, 10:21 PM   #183
mattzilla2010
IndyFan

Thank you so much! Turns out that part only works if you set the screen resolution to 800x600.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:59 PM   #184
Attila the Professor

The other thing that you can do to move the chair is to turn on the ice skating function, or whatever it may be called.
Attila the Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:56 PM   #185
Ska
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Mah
Hmmm...

I think you forgot to break the glass inside the "secret" chamber near the "Sphinx" with a gold stud marking the entrance.

In case you reread this thread, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I spent an hour and a half trying to find something to break! I was so frustrated...my wife was mad at me for playing so long...and I knew I just needed a few more items to bust for 1 million coins.

I hated to "cheat" and read this thread for tips, but it was getting late when I was playing, and the Ancient City level was stupid and annoying anyways, so I resorted to checkng this thread for help.

Thanks again, Kali Mah! I probably never would have found those glass panels.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:45 AM   #186
arkfinder
IndyFan

Wii lego Indiana Jones orginal adventure questions

In Raiders of the lost ark I have gotten stuck on the level where you Throw the banna at the monkey and head up to the roof where the lawn chairs are. What do you do next.

In Temple of Doom I'm stuck at the airplane with Shortie and the Lady again more help please as to what to do next.

Thanks tons!!!!!!!
arkfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:44 PM   #187
Peru1936
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkfinder
In Raiders of the lost ark I have gotten stuck on the level where you Throw the banna at the monkey and head up to the roof where the lawn chairs are. What do you do next.

In Temple of Doom I'm stuck at the airplane with Shortie and the Lady again more help please as to what to do next.

Thanks tons!!!!!!!

Do you mean the "City of Danger" scene? If so, smash all the "smashables" to collect the coins; keep a sharp eye out, there's a treasure in that very first section where the chairs are, and also one on the screen where the monkey is, though neither are visible. Once you've collected all the coins, go straight down toward the big green dome. Open the dome with the lever. Go up the stairs and push the green ball down the stairs. Your way out is then revealed.

I assume you mean the end of "Shanghai Showdown" in Temple of Doom. Look around to find the propellor engine parts for the plane (they are in boxes). Once you've found them, placed them on the green platforms, and assembled them, you have to get Shorty to drive the lift; Indy will automatically jump on the lift. You have to get Indy up to the propellors; use your whip, and you're ready to get away from Lao Che. Keep an eye out here, too. There's a treasure.
Peru1936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:43 PM   #188
chr0n0naut
IndyFan

Was wondering if anyone knows what I have to do to get 100% on the Creator Levels?

I'm on 37% but am not that much into building levels and would rather just get the 100%. At the moment I'm just playing around and guessing what might count towards that 100%.

Can anyone help?
chr0n0naut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #189
Doctor_Indy321
IndyFan

Location: The Wonderful North Woods in the Land o' 10000 Lakes!
Exclamation Lego Indiana Jones ps2 help

Hi there,

Ive got Lego Indy on the ps2 and ive completed everything, but my completion percent is like, 98.5% or something. ive got all those hidden treasure box things, and when i look at the stats of each level it even says i have everything! but why doesnt it say 98% done???
Doctor_Indy321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:45 AM   #190
inditell

what about ds
inditell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:51 AM   #191
The Tingler
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by inditell
what about ds

What about DS?
The Tingler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #192
Lego Indy
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_Indy321
Hi there,

Ive got Lego Indy on the ps2 and ive completed everything, but my completion percent is like, 98.5% or something. ive got all those hidden treasure box things, and when i look at the stats of each level it even says i have everything! but why doesnt it say 98% done???

How did you get me on the ps2?
Lego Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #193
Faleel
IndyFan

i have the PC version,

how do you replace the music in the game? with Lego Star Wars 1&2 you could
Faleel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #194
Doctor_Indy321
IndyFan

Location: The Wonderful North Woods in the Land o' 10000 Lakes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lego Indy
How did you get me on the ps2?

lol. it took a while for me to actually get this
Doctor_Indy321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:16 AM   #195
Honeybear

Help! Help! Help!

Help! My "LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures" game doesn't work and I would appreciate any help from professional Indiana Jones Gamers.

The "Raiders of the Lost Ark" section of the game freezes on Level 2 - "Into the Mountains" and shuts off my computer completely!

The "Temple of Doom" section of the game on Level 3 - "The Temple of Kali" a statue thing won't move when you are supposed to move it - and to get past the level you HAVE TO move it!

The "Last Crusade" section of the game freezes on Level 1 - "The Hunt for Sir Richard" and I can't exit the game and when I take the disc out of my computer it still is frozen so I HAVE TO turn off the computer!

Please help me by explaining why these problem have occurred or how to fix it.

Last edited by Honeybear : 12-27-2011 at 02:24 AM.
Honeybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:36 AM   #196
Attila the Professor

It would be nice if we could be paid for playing Indy games...

The Temple of Doom bit might just be a case of missing some little thing that you needed to do and somehow missed; it's been a couple of years, but there's a vague ring of familiarity to that problem. I'd find one of the video walkthroughs or playthroughs of the portion in question in order to see if there's something you're missing.

As for the others, if there's any place for us to help you, we'll need to know a little about your operating system and your technical specs. What are you working with?

Oh, and welcome to the Raven.

Last edited by Attila the Professor : 12-27-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Attila the Professor is offline   Reply With Quote