Which villain had the best death scene?

Which villain had the best death scene?

• Total voters

ReggieSnake

I like Belloq's too, but I had to go with Vogel because I disliked him (not for his acting, but for his inately evil character) and I was happy to see him go off the cliff.:gun:

Belloq's exploding head stll amazes me with it's graphic shock factor! A family movie with an exploding head! Wow. However, I think Mola Ram's death is particularly unpleasant in a "AHHHH! My arm has been torn off! AAAHHH! my leg! AAHH, my throat!" kind of way.

jonesissparrow

ReggieSnake said:
I like Belloq's too, but I had to go with Vogel because I disliked him (not for his acting, but for his inately evil character) and I was happy to see him go off the cliff.:gun:

Yeah I agree Vogel was particularly nasty, probably more so than the Nazis in RAIDERS except for Toht in which both are tied for being vindictive villains. However I think Mola Ram was the best for me (less scary) and he probably deserved to have his head explode, melt, or go straight to dust like the others but his was more symbolically different.

eazybox

It's hard to top an exploding head, but Toht, with his dripping face, drooping hat and dropping eyeballs, comes close. I thought the German mechanic and the Giant Thuggee also deserved inclusion in a poll of best death scenes, though.

Gravely,
Jack

No Ticket

The image of Toht's melting face stuck with me for quite some time. I'm gonna have to go with that. Yup. :dead:

Dr. Gonzo

Man I can't believe my favorite villan death wasn'nt mentioned...
the Cairo Swordsman simply being shot by Indiana Jones!:gun:

ReggieSnake

I guess this poll is for the more gruesome deaths...

Btw Gonzo (who's going to go back there someday;) ) is your username a reference to the Muppet? I'm a big Muppet fan myself.(y)

Deckard

Its tough but I actually said Vogel. I think Belloq, Toht, and Deitrech all happening so rapidly while so much other crazyness is going on, its all sort of overshadowing one another. With Mola Ram and Vogel is was personal, they were physical fights in dangerous situations. Its definately cool with Mola Ram being eaten by gators, but it didnt feel right him grabbing for that one last stone, when b4 he even stepped out on that bridge he was willing to just let him drop them all. Vogel fought to the end, and just felt nastier, there altercations spanned several countries.

Deckard

roundshort said:
It is all about the "scream" (or moan) if you want be fore Belloq head blows

Yea that scream is good, sounds like those Halloween doormats you step on and they make a screaming sound.