Custom Figure Blog

glorbes

For those unfamiliar with my custom work on this site, I've made a handful of vehicles and a figure or two related to Indy. But the bulk of my custom work is in Marvel Legends (6") scale, and I've begun regularly updating a blog with my customs. Since I've encountered some very talented and kind people here at the Raven, I wanted to share my other works for those that are curious. It's not designed for solicitation, but rather to share my work in an easy to find location on the web. You can take a peek here:

http://www.glorbes.blogspot.com/

My inspiration for crafting Indy stuff is in a bit of slump at the moment, but I do have some ideas that I hope to realize in the near future. Many of you may find that the other subject matter I draw from is also of interest (since Indy is very much at home with my other inspirations).

Does anyone else have a blog that they'd like to share? If it overlaps with some of the work or subject matter that my blog covers, I'd be happy to link to it.

Thanks!

Saber79

Those are incredible. Outstanding work, definitely got a lot of talent. The Flying wing and the tank are awesome....but I love how you did SnakeEyes and Cobra Commander....beautiful work!

Katarn07

I'm just getting into customizing myself. Your work rocks. Stuff like that makes me self-conscious of what I can crank out.

Lance Quazar

Hey, after seeing your recent "action" pics, I discovered your blog and was poking around.

Extraordinary customs there!! Incredible work!!!! You're quite a talent.

Dr Bones

I am in awe....seriously lovely work. Love the Doc Savage and Rocketer customs (I'm a casual fan after inheriting a lot of old books)..

And the flying wing..wow!(y)