Hi, nice to meet you!

Jooones!

Hello my friends. This is a well crafted forum you have here! (love the pic/header)

Well, a bit about me: I have a weakness for the Indy movies and even like the Young Indy stuff, too. I'm not a super informed geek or anything but dig the movies cause they are inspirational to me and to my life ingeneral and I also have many Indy style interests like traveling the occult and the 1920/30s etc...also have checked out some intricasies like the music (Gilbert and Sullivan as sung by Sallah etc)...Im looking forward to reading and informing myself here, dunno if I can contribute much of worth lets see...

All the best from Jo³nes!

edit: yeah what I also wanted to say: it rarely happens that I can identify myself with the hero/main character of a film: eg neither in SW (OT) (Luke) nor in whatever...harry potter I can identify myself with the heroes but IJ is different in this respect, hes pretty cool etc..

Last edited:

Jooones!

Thanks man, by the way- I actually find the take on "restricted avatars" not a bad one...I mean it contributes to the general aesthetics here and makes a point in equality, since after all this forum has a certain theme...cool on that! (y)

No Ticket

Hey I saw you around the forum and thought I'd properly welcome you! Umm... welcome! I like your name. Everytime I see a post by you, in my head I hear "Jooooonnneesss!" lol.

Jooones!

Haha, thanks- your name isn't bad either, one of the wittiest/most intelligent scenes in the whole trilogy for sure, shows Indy's character perfectly...(y)