Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (General thread - NO hint requests)

Shortie

I hope you can download LSW characters if you have a saved game of any of the 3 LSW games. Same for LBM where you have LSW & LIJ characters.

I have this magazine.

drjones

Never mind. Someone else already had a thread about what I posted about. Blame comingsoon.net. They're always a day late and a dollar short on Indy news.:p :rolleyes:

Last edited:

QBComics

One person got to demo the game and said it was cool. Check it out:
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008...ur-player-co-op-and-important-monkey-details/

measindy.jpg
That is one ugly Minifig.

Travis85

I don't think it is best to leave the Nazis out. Indy's hatred for Nazis is part of his character and I think that erasing references to a real historical villain in the game to make it appealing is a bit of a dangerous censorship :p. They also can't leave out TOD sections from the game as those would probably be some of the most fun levels to play, such as fighting the thugee in the temple by the lava pit and fighting them on the bridge.

Niteshade007

Travis85 said:
I don't think it is best to leave the Nazis out. Indy's hatred for Nazis is part of his character and I think that erasing references to a real historical villain in the game to make it appealing is a bit of a dangerous censorship :p. They also can't leave out TOD sections from the game as those would probably be some of the most fun levels to play, such as fighting the thugee in the temple by the lava pit and fighting them on the bridge.

I would assume you would still have major scenes (like the bridge scene you mention), however, Indy's hatred for Nazis doesn't really seem necessary. After all, it's a kids game. They don't need any real motivation. They're "bad guys" and you're supposed to beat them. They aren't really looking for any real character depth in this one.

Katarn07

* The console versions of the ?Indy? game are being made by the same team at Traveller?s Tales that did the ?Star Wars? games; it?s a different team that?s doing ?LEGO Batman.?

Ugh. I thought Batman and Indy were both being developed by the same team as LEGO SW. I really hope Batman's as good as the SW ones and hopefully Indy is as well.

* I was told not to worry about reports that the Nazis have been removed form the LEGO version of the trilogy. The plot will stay intact; the bad guys just won?t wear swastikas.

Who called that one? :hat:

xVendetta17x

Travis85 said:

I agree
It's as if they're censoring a part of history
I think that it's not difference what you call them kids are still going to know that those characters are Nazi's

Travis85

I guess it isn't really a big deal as long as the plot is still intact. I hope the plane chase in Crusade is one of the playable parts :).

Lord_glavin

I'm really hoping they play indie as more of a cocky character
but from what I've seen so far this game looks like it'll be a blast
I enjoyed the 2 LSW games, but I thought the levels all seemed like minigames and were disjointed

maybe they can get the levels to flow better in this version

and as usual, the majority of the evil minions should be moronic, everyone likes a dumb badguy

xVendetta17x

It's going to be fun all the same
I think that an original trilogy game that was not lego would be cooler
But beggars can't be choosers