Indy Figures Hit Shelves!

DocWhiskey

The little price stickers on the boxes say "Ace". Ace hardware seriously sells those? There's like 2 right across from my house. I'd of never thought.

Billy Ray

Hmmm...looks like the price sticker says "Ace", as in "Ace hardware"? Also, looks like it says $9.99!

**EDIT** Doh! Beat me to it :p

deckard24

DocWhiskey said:
The little price stickers on the boxes say "Ace". Ace hardware seriously sells those? There's like 2 right across from my house. I'd of never thought.
I can remember years ago as a kid being shocked, that the Damman Hardware store around the corner from me was seliing the 1985 Star Wars Power of the Force figures. They were markled for clearance at the time, since SW toys were on their way out! I use to bug the crap out of my Dad to let me get some, and luckily enough he complied!!(y)

Ohio Jones

Wow, $9.99? It would've been tough, but I think I would've passed since they'll be the low, low price of $6.99 :p here in a few weeks. I still might make a stop by Ace tomorrow. Who knows, maybe I'll run into John Madden.

drwynn

I'm wondering what region of the U.S. it is that people are finding these figures in stores already.

I've searched stores everywhere in my area (Los Angeles) and STILL haven't "gotten lucky".

Any idea where people are finding them?

From what I've seen on ebay, it appears that more "In Hand" stuff is going up...Are stores not allowed to sell the hasbro stuff until May 1st?

The_Raiders

Yeah I didn't know a place like Ace would sell figures like these I've seen their toy section before it's just little cheepy junk toys, I wouldn't expect these to be there but I guess I'm wrong by the pics, now I need to check. (y)

RichardJones

Going on a hunt today, I got an email this morning that some adventure heroes I order from toysrus.com have been shipped out, so I think I check the walmarts, target, and toys r us today to see if there is any thing in the stores, If I see anything I post back here later, Happy Hunting :gun:

Mr. Z

I have checked Wal-Mart a couple of times, and Toys R Us once. I have found nothing.

However, I looked on the Toys R Us website, and the only figure they had listed was Marion, and they said it would ship in three days, so I ordered it. I'll post it here if that holds true. :)

IJ_KELLER

I checked my local Ace, and found no joy. Last night I was in Walmart around midnight when I spyed a pallet of Hasbro boxes by the action figure isle. There where as followed three boxes one marked, IJ 3 1/2 in figure, one marked IJ adventure heroes, and one marked Tators of the lost ark. The associate on duty opened the boxes and let me spy them, but said they won't be in the system until May 1st. :(

The_Raiders

IJ_KELLER said:
I checked my local Ace, and found no joy. Last night I was in Walmart around midnight when I spyed a pallet of Hasbro boxes by the action figure isle. There where as followed three boxes one marked, IJ 3 1/2 in figure, one marked IJ adventure heroes, and one marked Tators of the lost ark. The associate on duty opened the boxes and let me spy them, but said they won't be in the system until May 1st. :(

Oh that'd be so taunting to have someone do that! :mad: I'm not sure what the best way to aquire figures early are, even if I did find them, I may not be able to convince anyone to let me have them, so I'm probably gonna wait for May 1st, it's only a week and a half away, not too long (y) .... who am I kidding :(

IJ_KELLER

I here that, I will be waiting at midnite for the clerk to stock em. I don't care what time I have to get up in the morning.(y)