NEW SideShow TOD Diorama!!

ROB98374

They had a short video about this on the Sideshow site a little while back. I think was either unpainted or in black and white. Can't remember. Anyway, it looks pretty cool. I will buy it. I hope Indy's face looks good.

indyclone25

well it looks like another nice item from them , can't wait to see full pics and maybe another video ,

michael

I just pre-ordered this! It's so nice to see Temple of Doom get this attention, can't wait to see what the Premium Format of Temple of Doom will be. I'm really hoping it's TOD Indy with machete like the poster!

ROB98374

ChromiumBlue37 said:
How I missed out on this, I will never know. Hopefull, the waitlist will come through for me.

You can still pre-order it, the one with the free life size bag is waitlist only.

ChromiumBlue37

Thanks so much! In my haste I did not even notice the bag exclusive. I don't need that. My vintage WW2 British gas mask bag is fine with me.

DocWhiskey

I'm not gonna lie, I really want that satchel.

Somebody posted a thread about that satchel awhile ago. It was an exclusive in Japan, the only difference was that it had a lego Indy keychain attached to it. perhaps sideshow will sell it later? Doubt it.

lao che & sons

DocWhiskey said:
I'm not gonna lie, I really want that satchel.

Somebody posted a thread about that satchel awhile ago. It was an exclusive in Japan, the only difference was that it had a lego Indy keychain attached to it. perhaps sideshow will sell it later? Doubt it.

I know. I wanted it too. But I'd never pay $300 just to get that. and then the diorama is a bit out of my collecting league.:)