TheRaider.net
 

Go Back   The Raven > The Films > Indiana Jones 5
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-31-2007, 05:46 PM   #1
Kernunnos
IndyFan
 
Kernunnos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chesham, UK
Posts: 275
Anybody who still thinks Harrisons age is an issue...

...can kiss my rusty sheriffs badge!

Kernunnos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 06:22 PM   #2
herr gruber
Guest
 
herr gruber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: 29c Bowler Hat Lane, Brollyville, U.K.
Posts: 1,192
...

I agree, he's good for another movie. He reminds me of Indy from Temple in that picture.
herr gruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 06:35 PM   #3
Kernunnos
IndyFan
 
Kernunnos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chesham, UK
Posts: 275
Indy 5 in a couple of years?

I've got no problem with a 70 year old Indy...
Kernunnos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 06:36 PM   #4
|ZiR|
IndyFan
 
|ZiR|'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Mexico / NYC
Posts: 1,226
Eh, he's looking better now than he has in the past couple of years. I'll give him that. And he doesn't look 65, in my opinion. At least, not anymore. His age showed more in Firewall, that's for sure. All that training he did for IJ4 has really paid off.

Still, Ford's got some man-titties now, so I suppose that means we won't be seeing shirtless Indy (ŕ la Temple of Doom) again. I've yet to decide whether this is a good thing or not.
|ZiR| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 06:49 PM   #5
Indy_Chic
IndyFan
 
Indy_Chic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 885
Harry looks fantastic! I'm suprised at how good he looks in those onset videos!
Indy_Chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:02 PM   #6
Kernunnos
IndyFan
 
Kernunnos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chesham, UK
Posts: 275
Karen Allen looks fantastic too.

Kernunnos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:09 PM   #7
sarah navarro
IndyFan
 
sarah navarro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by |ZiR|
His age showed more in Firewall, that's for sure. All that training he did for IJ4 has really paid off.

Still, Ford's got some man-titties
All true(man titties were talked about in another thread)http://raven.theraider.net/showpost....tcount=234,but he looks so young for his age, its amazing.
sarah navarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:39 PM   #8
FordFan
IndyFan
 
FordFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 219
He doesn't have man-titties. You fanboys are almost too critical sometimes, you're always noticing the dust on the table.
FordFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:49 PM   #9
herr gruber
Guest
 
herr gruber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: 29c Bowler Hat Lane, Brollyville, U.K.
Posts: 1,192
...

As a 'Fanboy', I can assure you that I have no interest in Indy's man-titties. As for the dust on the table, they were probably too busy to clean up before the interview. Seriously, these little incidentals are integral to a lot of Indy fans experience. I for one am curious to see if Indy can still look athletic with his new breasticles. I'm sure he wont let us down.
herr gruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:51 PM   #10
sunshinestate1992
IndyFan
 
sunshinestate1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by herr gruber
As a 'Fanboy', I can assure you that I have no interest in Indy's man-titties. As for the dust on the table, they were probably too busy to clean up before the interview. Seriously, these little incidentals are integral to a lot of Indy fans experience. I for one am curious to see if Indy can still look athletic with his new breasticles. I'm sure he wont let us down.
haha ha ha
sunshinestate1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:51 PM   #11
sarah navarro
IndyFan
 
sarah navarro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFan
He doesn't have man-titties. You fanboys are almost too critical sometimes, you're always noticing the dust on the table.
FANGIRL!! yah your right i do notice everything
sarah navarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:54 PM   #12
FordFan
IndyFan
 
FordFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 219
Everyone is concerned with the movie's quality, sure. Ford's action skills, absolutely. However, if you watch any of the Indy movies, it is really obvious that Harrison uses a stunt double. All actors do. He's been pretty adept at running, jumping, and falling down since 1989.

And one tight shirt doesn't mean he has breasticles.
FordFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:00 PM   #13
herr gruber
Guest
 
herr gruber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: 29c Bowler Hat Lane, Brollyville, U.K.
Posts: 1,192
...

...adept since '81! Also, I wasn't being derogatory to Ford, I have slight Titties myself.
herr gruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:03 PM   #14
|ZiR|
IndyFan
 
|ZiR|'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Mexico / NYC
Posts: 1,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFan
He doesn't have man-titties.

Yes. Yes he does:



There's the photo sarah navarro posted in that previous thread, for those of you who couldn't be bothered to click the link.

Harrison Ford, in all his saggy-titted glory. Brings a tear to the eye, wouldn't you say?


Quote:
You fanboys are almost too critical sometimes, you're always noticing the dust on the table.

Duh. That's what being a fanboy is all about. Overanalyzing and obsessing over junk. And so what if Harry's got some boobage going on? The man's 65. It's totally normal. That's what happens to muscle as you get older -- it begins to droop a bit. The chiseled pecks of his youth have become the limp B cups of today. You can't deny it. Aging sucks, and celebrities are not immune to it's effects. (Though they'd certainly like for us to believe they are!)

Quote:
And one tight shirt doesn't mean he has breasticles.

I really like that term. Kudos for that.
|ZiR| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:07 PM   #15
René Belloq
Guest
 
René Belloq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 213
I love the look on the other woman's face.
René Belloq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:36 PM   #16
commontone
IndyFan
 
commontone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 556
Unless you saw Harrison topless, there's no way of knowing if those are authentic man-boobs or just muscular pecs. When was that picture taken anyway?

We know Harrison was spending hours a day at the gym in preparation..he undoubtedly did quite a few bench presses during that time (or another method of strengthening the pectorals). And it seems even without the gym he's gotten a little barrel-chested with age, but this is way better than being sunken-chested...right?

OK, that's enough man boob talk...I can't believe I'm typing this.
commontone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:01 PM   #17
|ZiR|
IndyFan
 
|ZiR|'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Mexico / NYC
Posts: 1,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by commontone
When was that picture taken anyway?

'06, I do believe.

And despite the hours he put in the gym, the boobage still seems to be there. You can see 'em in the photo of Harry w/suspenders in the That's A Wrap Video Screenshots thread Dr.Sartorius posted.



Quote:
OK, that's enough man boob talk...I can't believe I'm typing this.

Oh, stuff it. You loved every minute of it, and you know it. In fact, you're probably still thinking about Harrison's sweet supple man-boobs. What they'd feel like in your hands. Imagining yourself nibbling them. Tasting them.

It's okay, you can admit it. You're among friends here.
|ZiR| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:41 PM   #18
sarah navarro
IndyFan
 
sarah navarro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by |ZiR|



Oh, stuff it. You loved every minute of it, and you know it. In fact, you're probably still thinking about Harrison's sweet supple man-boobs. What they'd feel like in your hands. Imagining yourself nibbling them. Tasting them.

It's okay, you can admit it. You're among friends here.

LMAO!!!!!This has to be one of the funniest threads i've heard in a while!! BREASTICLES,hahaha this is great! but on a serious point Harrison is actually super fit and it doesnt matter if he has breasticles because he doesnt need to use them in the movie.
sarah navarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:51 PM   #19
Major West
IndyFan
 
Major West's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Crystal Lake
Posts: 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by |ZiR|
Yes. Yes he does:



There's the photo sarah navarro posted in that previous thread, for those of you who couldn't be bothered to click the link.

Harrison Ford, in all his saggy-titted glory. Brings a tear to the eye, wouldn't you say?


Those are pecs. You can spot moobs a mile off and they look nothing like that. For a start they'd sag more like that woman he's standing next to.
Major West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:03 PM   #20
loganbush
IndyFan
 
loganbush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 321
Quote:
Those are pecs. You can spot moobs a mile off and they look nothing like that. For a start they'd sag more like that woman he's standing next to.

Yeah really, pecs. There might be a little extra flesh since he's like 64 there, but it's mostly muscle. If those were fat his face would be like John Goodman.
loganbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:30 PM   #21
Indy_Chic
IndyFan
 
Indy_Chic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 885
Haha! This thread is hilarious!


Quote:
Originally Posted by René Belloq
I love the look on the other woman's face.

LOL! She does look very excited. But hey, who can blame her.
Indy_Chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:11 AM   #22
Vendetta08
IndyFan
 
Vendetta08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Nile
Posts: 682
We have a clear winner for best thread of the months!


Haha, oh and Ford looks great. Better than any of you!
Vendetta08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:54 AM   #23
Adolf Hitler
IndyFan
 
Adolf Hitler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by |ZiR|
Eh, he's looking better now than he has in the past couple of years. I'll give him that. And he doesn't look 65, in my opinion. At least, not anymore. His age showed more in Firewall, that's for sure. All that training he did for IJ4 has really paid off.

Still, Ford's got some man-titties now, so I suppose that means we won't be seeing shirtless Indy (ŕ la Temple of Doom) again. I've yet to decide whether this is a good thing or not.
? He has man boobs? You sure about that? Doesn't look like it, albeit that I'v only seen him in a shirt in recent pics.
Adolf Hitler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:00 AM   #24
Katarn07
IndyFan
 
Katarn07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 1,234
LOL

OK, usually I say that just to express something as humorous, but some of the comments here made me literally laugh out loud.

I think he looks great in that first picture. Karen Allen looks fantastic as well.
Katarn07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:34 PM   #25
Ska
IndyFan
 
Ska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,438
Shouldn't this thread be in the Spoilers section?

I really wanted to wait until the official movie to see if he had "man boob's" or not.

I mean, at least change the thread title to say something about it. I was just casually browsing the forums, saw a thread about Harrison's age...which seemed harmless and spoil-free enough, and BAM...here's all this talk about Harrison's chest region...which to me is the most important part of the upcoming movie.

Now I don't even have to see KOTCS...thanks a lot!

Ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 AM.