4th TV Spot

-Jones-

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X5w8TzbOCq4&hl=en&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X5w8TzbOCq4&hl=en&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

~Bender~

Vey nice, thanks Jones. I wonder why they haven't fixed that "Mythical" editing glitch yet...strange. I hope it's not in the film.

Darth Bork

Love the "come on" line, so Indy.

But what the hell was mac saying?! I reckon when the film comes out on DVD we'll all check subtitles for that line and it'll say (inaudible) ;)

Michael24

Poor Mac! I hope that's not the end of him they just spoiled. He does appear to enter the temple with the others, in the shot where they're all sinking down through the sand pit beside the pillar, but I don't know where this scene is in relation. But it's probably the same scene from Trailer #2 where the natives approach Indy and Ox.

And it sounds to me like he's yelling either "Jooones, gooooo!" or "Jooones, nooooo!"

davros72

~Bender~ said:
Vey nice, thanks Jones. I wonder why they haven't fixed that "Mythical" editing glitch yet...strange. I hope it's not in the film.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that! Was beginning to doubt my hearing.

The Man

Darth Bork said:
What 'Glitch' is this, I don't follow?

In the opening voice-over, Harrison says "...from a mythical lost city...", but the "mythical" part sounds like he has a hiccup.

Michael24

The Man said:
In the opening voice-over, Harrison says "...from a mythical lost city...", but the "mythical" part sounds like he has a hiccup.

Maybe he actually does? Or in the actual scene, just as Indy says that part, he notices the daughter of the "Love You" girl is now doing the same thing to him with her eyelids and it momentarily distracts him and makes him stumble through the word. :D

Last edited:

scifiwolf

It sounds weird because it's separate parts of a single line that have been spliced together. I think the words "stolen from Akator, a mythical lost city..." have been changed to "stolen from a mythical lost city." Akator has been cut down to just the first bit of the first syllable.

Michael24

It does sound like that's a possibility.

But then, Spalko's "You will help us find it" being edited to "You will find it" sounds just fine.