Indy 4 TV Spots

torao

Moderator Emeritus
I just hope Mutt won't get on my nerves. ...he's like everywhere in those basically delicious tv-spots.

I like that line too, though, Michael.

Also ...the more I hear the unidentifiable "---thical---" line...the louder gets my giggling.

That welcoming "Jonesey"-bit by Winstone is great. I gotta agree with whoever expressed the thought that he/she might love him in the film.

Last edited:

Ska

...wow...a lot of new Indy material today!

(and a lot of rehashed material)

Thanks for the heads-up, y'all!

The Man

Watching the fluid, dynamic thrills of the last few TV spots have truly annihilated any doubt. The One You've Been Waiting For? Oh, you bet you're ass! Love the squeals of the crashing Commies, too...(y)

TheLastCrusader

A few interesting screens:
Screen1%20tv%20spot%208.jpg

Screen2%20tv%20spot%208.jpg

Screen3%20tv%20spot%208.jpg

Dr Jones

A nice treat from Paramount!!

I go expecting to find TV Spots 3 and 4...

.....and find 3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9!

(y)

Love the new footage, and I love Spot 8, 'The One We've Been Waiting For'!

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!

:D :D

Indy Smith

JONESY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems like everyone's loving number 8!

I like it because everyone is shouting on Dr Jones. It's a little bit different as well.

"For an old man you're not bad in a fight!" - Mutt

I wonder what that was about. These TV Spots are really exciting.

I am very pleased with what Lucasfilm and Paramount have done. They wait until Feb to release the first trailer. So rather than get the trailer 9 months before the film is out the squeeze the hype out of you and then release the trailer a few weeks before the realease and then bombard you with trailers and TV spots.

I saw the Indy 4 trailer when I went to see "21" as well. I was planning on sneaking in to see Iron Man again afterwards just to get a dose of Indy on the big screen again, but didnt have to.