Spoiler photos

-Jones-

Mods - do not merge this thread with other photo threads!

Cementary warrior:

f_25027971730m_2a8fcee.jpg

Francisco de Orellana

f_25030491610m_b90a1dc.jpg

f_2504704766dm_1d21054.jpg

Roswell box

f_2503224569bm_6750960.jpg

Skull

f_25038726862m_6c44a53.jpg

Ark:

f_25038755983m_6accc7a.jpg

Tent

f_2503227331am_4ed6bac.jpg

Spalko's toys

f_25038966257m_317394d.jpg

Source: kotcs.blogspot.com

OH ****!!!

I really wish I had not looked at this!

No more spoilers for me...that sucks.

By the way...who did that woman blow to get that close to the props for the film? I'm assuming she didn't just drive up to the studio in her minivan with the soccer team in tow.

Agent Z

I don't know where or how these photos came about, but that's between those posting them and the stormtroopers.

All I can say is "Right-Click Save! Right-Click Save! Right-Click Save!"

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
I understand why Spalko has jumper cables, but the leg braces are too close together.

That answers my question on how much of the ark we see...

...interesting. Not that I like that they brought it back but at least it won't feature prominently. I do wonder how that will be cut together, though...

Goonie

In the photo with the Roswell box, I feel like photoshopping the Cigarette Smoking Man over the woman and her kid.

Shindy

That kid is in a Skywalker Ranch T and has a special pass around his neck so this looks kind of like insider gloating to me.

Pup n Taco

The date on the kid's badge says "Sunday, May 16 2008" - it's likely this event was here in the US, otherwise it would read "16 May 2008."

Last edited:

Dr. HenryJones.jr

oh... aliens head the skull *vomit....* not good for movie :(
I want today midnight at cinema but I can not going after early morning at home... better tomorrow is Wednesday of late afternoon...

The Dark Shape

ResidentAlien said:
That answers my question on how much of the ark we see...

...interesting. Not that I like that they brought it back but at least it won't feature prominently. I do wonder how that will be cut together, though...

Huge crate explosion. Russians circle around to chase Indy. The camera then pans down a bit to see the Ark. Indy never sees it in the movie.

Jr_1981

The Dark Shape said:
Huge crate explosion. Russians circle around to chase Indy. The camera then pans down a bit to see the Ark. Indy never sees it in the movie.

I could have sworn someone mentions that in the novelization Indy does in fact see the Ark, and that's how the Russians catch up to him.