"Small World, Dr Jones!"

Dr Jones

GOOD EVENING Indy Fans!

:hat:

Dr Jones here (aka Chris), and I'm from Basingstoke in the UK.
Been an Indy fan for about 10 years of my 22 years on the earth, and it keeps getting more and more intense, especially with KotCS a few months away! :eek:

My favourite film is 'Raiders Of The Lost Ark', but very close in second is The Last Crusade. I have the DVDs of course, and recently bought Volume One of 'Young Indiana Jones Chronicles' which I've loved from when they were first on TV!

I'm really into reading the novels now, just starting 'The Seven Viels'.

'Fate Of Atlantis' is the bona-fide Indiana Jones computer game, of course.

Um....I think that's most Indy media bases checked for you guys, I'd love to know more about you all and your take on the Man with the Hat.

PLUS, this new teaser trailer look bleedin brilliant! Can't wait for the 22nd!

:D

See you on the boards! :whip:

"May he who illuminates this, illuminate me."

No Ticket

Welcome Dr Jones... to this wonderful place. This magical kingdom. Or maybe I'm thinking of Disney land. I don't know. It's probably got to do with your "small world" crack in the title. haha.

G-Man

Eyup mate, welcome to the Raven. I'm Graeme from Leeds, been a fan for 27 years :)

Love all the movies. Raiders is my favourite movie of all time.

Looking forward the Kingdom, very happy with the trailer. Enjoy!

Finn

Staff member
adventure_al said:
wow 22 and a doctor already! :rolleyes: :p
So there came that mandatory "whew, I'm overwhelmed by the imaginativity behind your chosen screenname" -wisecrack. Glad we have that behind us. Welcome to the mayhem.

Mickiana

So Jones, again we see that there is nothing you can possess that I cannot take away, except for having a great time here. Welcome aboard.