New Acquisitions!!

indyclone25

lao che & sons said:
Ordered the Todd's Bag yesterday. I've heard good things and a few bad things but mostly good. I can't wait for it to come. Does anyone know what the avg. ship time is on priority mail($8.90)? I also got a good Indy shirt but I have to bleach it b/c it's to dark.
well when todds ships regular delivery is 7 days if you pay the extra two -three days

Where did you get them? How much?

They're awesome, did you get all four together or piece by piece?

ROB98374 said:
Finally picked up a set of glasses
DSCF3004.jpg

Plaristes

I just got an interesting item: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Interactive Play-a-Sound. It's one of those books with buttons for kids to press as they read. I haven't found a pic of the whole book, but the cover without the buttons to the side can be seen here.

monkey man

Not really a new acquisition but I got this email from Sideshow.

Thank you for your pre-order of the Indiana Jones in German Disguise 12-inch Figure (item #3907) from our Indiana Jones collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 18 days.

ROB98374

Rocket Surgeon said:
Where did you get them? How much?

They're awesome, did you get all four together or piece by piece?

I bought them from the original owner. He packed them away after he bought them. They are MINT. They look brand new. Only $15 for all 4.

lao che & sons

Ok, I've had a few samller aquisitions.

From your friend and Mine, The gloden Idol, He sent me 2 of his custom Kenner cardbacks (Indy TOD and Indy LC) for free! I was able to glue them to a comic book backboard and they came out perfectly. Now I just have to get a bubble and more action the figures again to make the complete custom.

I also just recieved my Todd's bag! in 3 days with only an extra 80 cents to shipping. it looks great and was insanely easy to asemble the strap. Great work Todd's. Now I'm going to get the gloves and the knife for sure and maybe even a dark webbed belt? Does anyone have these items and recommend them?:)

oh yeah, and the sandbag. I'm gonna get that one too.

DocWhiskey

My buddy just got back from Disney World and bought me the "If there's a whip, There's a way" t-shirt and the Hasbro Ark Indy figure. I'm quite please. Love the shirt. He told me there wasn't much merch in the Indy department and he was a bit disappointed, but I'm just glad to get any new Indy stuff nowadays.

indyclone25

hey doc isnt that shirt awesome!!!! i'm telling my daughter when she goes in dec. to pick me up another one so i can have for years down the road, when my other wears out:D :whip:

indyclone25

just picked up the latest omnibus book of indiana jones today , what a great book the colors really do stand out tho , wish they could have doen a different coloring than the original colors tho maybe used computer coloring to get better shading , oh well cant wait to read them again , oh after i finish army of the dead first.

DocWhiskey

indyclone25 said:
hey doc isnt that shirt awesome!!!! i'm telling my daughter when she goes in dec. to pick me up another one so i can have for years down the road, when my other wears out:D :whip:

Hell yes! I'm wearing it right now in fact. It's one of my favorite Indy shirts. That is until the Indy V shirts start coming out ;)

indyclone25

DocWhiskey said:
Hell yes! I'm wearing it right now in fact. It's one of my favorite Indy shirts. That is until the Indy V shirts start coming out ;)
yeah or do like i do and make your own indy shirts !!!!

Morning Bell

I picked up a LEGO Indy shirt in the LEGO store at Downtown Disney in Florida this week. I finally got around to buying the Jungle Cutter and was surprised to find several ToD figures at Animal Kingdom, of all places. If you're near Disney World it's worth taking a look there.

indyclone25

Morning Bell said:
I picked up a LEGO Indy shirt in the LEGO store at Downtown Disney in Florida this week. I finally got around to buying the Jungle Cutter and was surprised to find several ToD figures at Animal Kingdom, of all places. If you're near Disney World it's worth taking a look there.
thats where i found my set of tod figures in june at the animal kingdom. i'm glad they still have them there