Dracula?

Darkweaver

I never saw the YIJC, but I read that there was an episode he met Dracula (Vlad Tepes). If so, was he actually a vampire or was there some other explanation to why he had "lived" so long? And what could this mean regarding the existance of other vampires in the Indiana Jones universe?

Webley

Yep you bet he was the reel thing, blood sucking and all are hero the young Indy put a wooden stake in his hart as for more vampires in the Indiana Jones universe there was a find your fate adventure staring Dr. Jones that had vampires in it. I think the book was called "Indiana Jones and the vampires cup."

Webley

No no its not cheesy at all. Indy save mankind stops an army of living dead. Ok it was CHEESY but it was Jones!

Randy_Flagg

It really WAS cheesy. I remember I turned it on right at the end, and I didn't know what it was. I see all the smoke effects (typical gothic graveyard stuff), and I see some guy stabbing a vampire, and I just thought, "What the hell is this?" Much to my dismay, it was Indy. But then I kind of wished I caught the rest of the episode just to see if they justified it in any way.

Webley

Darkweaver said:
So what's this army of the undead? Did he have a bunch of vampires backed up or something?

The undead army was a bunch of WW1 soldiers from all sides you got German soldiers, you got US soldirs and thay are all in the same camp. When Indy kills Dracula all the undead soldiers die to.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Webley said:
Darkweaver said:
So what's this army of the undead? Did he have a bunch of vampires backed up or something?

The undead army was a bunch of WW1 soldiers from all sides you got German soldiers, you got US soldirs and thay are all in the same camp. When Indy kills Dracula all the undead soldiers die to.

I don't recall a bunch of undead soldiers, just a handful of diplomats, with an officer or two, who came under Count Vlad's power.