Indy is in Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga.

indy34

They must be re-doing it on ps3 and xbox 360 because I've played that lvl before on the lego star wars:confused:

indy34

Same I don't have one either there forcing you to buy a new console if you want to continue playing. What I'm angry about is that i won't be able to play the 2 indiana jones game comming out(n)

Shortie

I'm gonna trade in my old LSW for this. Indy is icing on the cake. I hope the SW characters will be playable in Lego Indy, 'cause we won't have as many charcaters in that game.:gun:

metalinvader

Shortie said:
I'm gonna trade in my old LSW for this. Indy is icing on the cake. I hope the SW characters will be playable in Lego Indy, 'cause we won't have as many charcaters in that game.:gun:

There's enough Indy characters for the game.You gotta figure in Sallah,Short round,Marion,Henry Sr....Etc..

And of course all of the baddies will most likely be playable in free mode.

Since the other two SW games used film locations (Dexters dinner and the cantina) for level selection I wonder what will be used for the Indy game.Club Obi-Wan?

Shortie

Here's probably the playable characters:
Indy
Satipo
Belloq
Hovito
Marion
Toht
Sallah (Raiders)
Indy (Jacketless)
Swordsman
Monkey Man
Bald Nazi
Nazi
Nazi Leader (Forget his name)
Indy (James Bond-Esque Clothes)
Willie (Club-Obi Wan)
Lao Che
Lao Che Goon
Short Round
Willie (Temple)
Mola Ram
Thugee Goon
Indy (Young)
Indy (Tie)
Betrayer Guy (The one who sends Indy on the crusade)
Elsa
Brody
Henry Jones Sr.
Nazi Leader (Forget his name too)
Sallah (Fez)
Nazi

Not as many as the LSW games, so SW characters could be in this game the same way the LSW1 characters were in LSW2.

nezobiwan

I just bought my Xbox 360 (xmas present) yesterday. It won't be long before I get this game for my Bday in December. (y)