When you go in an empty bathroom...

When you go in an empty bathroom, do you usually...

• Go into the biggest stall?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Go into one of the smaller stalls?

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I don't use bathrooms because I am a robot

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

00Kevin

Indyfan
i've never actually seen someone handicapped in the restroom myself, mabey i'm not spending enough time in hospitals or something, but it just never crossed my mind that someone would need that particular staff over me

Gear

I'm not trying to be cute here, but since we're talking potty talk;

In the restroom at my school it amuses me to draw a very detailed, realistic, and nasty looking sack directly under the coat hook on the inside of the door to the stall making it appear that there is an erect stainless steel thingy kindly offering to hang your jacket whilst you relieve yourself. The janitors repeatedly scrub it away, but they find it curiously returns quite often.

Anyway, I always thought it was stupid how when another male is using the urinal the rest have to occupy a stall to tinkle. People can be ridiculously squeamish.

So in saying that, I'm a 'wall fountain-usin' man'.

Nurhachi1991

gear guardian said:

In the restroom at my school it amuses me to draw a very detailed, realistic, and nasty looking sack directly under the coat hook on the inside of the door to the stall making it appear that there is an erect stainless steel thingy kindly offering to hang your jacket whilst you relieve yourself. The janitors repeatedly scrub it away, but they find it curiously returns quite often.

Anyway, I always thought it was stupid how when another male is using the urinal the rest have to occupy a stall to tinkle. People can be ridiculously squeamish.

So in saying that, I'm a 'wall fountain-usin' man'.

You Rebel you

00Kevin

Indyfan
gear guardian said:

lol! that was too funny, i've seen some interested poetry in my time too

here i sit, broken hearted
came to *cough*, but only farted (we can say that on the raven, right?)

so wah mu

No one ever believes you...

...when you wash your hands and the hand basin tap has more force than a Peruvian waterfall that sprays all over your trouser leg.

Right next to the zipper.

...And you are wearing light coloured trousers.

Indy Black

Stall though if someone needs the handicaped one it's all there's and I'll wait.
Several of my friends have teased me about only using a stall, to each his own. I have epliepsy and one time keeled over while peeing,not something I want to repeat so I sit. Though several people thought I was drunk.:dead: