Happy Birthday to All

Joe Brody

Happy Birthday, Vaxar. You're a voice a reason and tireless defender of enlightened thinking.

And late Birthday good wishes to Pale Horse. I have to wonder if there was a tactical element to him proposing so close to his Birthday.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Joe Brody said:
Happy Birthday, Vaxar. You're a voice a reason and tireless defender of enlightened thinking.

And late Birthday good wishes to Pale Horse. I have to wonder if there was a tactical element to him proposing so close to his Birthday.

I hate birthdays. People fawning over you out of obligation, then disregarding you the rest of the year. More hypocritical than Christmas, if you ask me.

oh yeah, Happy Birthday vax! I got a bottle of wine over here with your name on it.

Deadlock

Pale Horse said:
I hate birthdays. People fawning over you out of obligation, then disregarding you the rest of the year. More hypocritical than Christmas, if you ask me.

How about my approach? I pay attention to what you have to say the rest of the year and then completely ignore your birthday. :D

Happy belated b-day, Pale! ;)

Joe Brody

Pale Horse said:

Yikes. I hope I haven't given any offense.

Jay R. Zay

Pale Horse said:
I hate birthdays. People fawning over you out of obligation, then disregarding you the rest of the year.

depends on who you ask. the only persons that get a "happy birthday" from me are people, who i seriously want to have a happy birthday. from time to time, i forget about some birthdays, but i never congratulate somebody i don't appreciate for some reason. vaxer has earned this "happy birthday". of course this isn't much of a great deal but that's not an excuse for missing this opportunity.

roundshort

Of course you don't wish people Happy Birthdays, you need "Friends" to wish them happy birthday, I know this must be a novel concept to you Z-rod, but when you have a friend, you wish them happy birthday and they do the same to you, it doesn't hurt or help. I suggest you go to the local local methodone clinic and make a friend, with yoru personailty that shouldn't take more than a few years, and see how it goes, kinda nice . . .

Magda

My birthday is next month. I am expecting presents. And no, a flaming brown bag with crap inside is not an acceptable gift. :p

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Happy birthday Deadlock :)

Ameera said:
My birthday is next month. I am expecting presents. And no, a flaming brown bag with crap inside is not an acceptable gift. :p
I won't this time, I swear! :p

Deadlock

I am as old now as my brother will be when he is one quarter the age that I will be when I am 10 times older than he was when I was twice his age; although, when I am four times older than he was at that point, he will only be five years older than I am now...

Does that answer your question? ;)

Pale Horse

Staff member
drunksing.gif

FOOOOOOOOOURRRRRR, he's a jolly good fellow...no, no, no..

ahem

A Bristish tar is a soaring soul, as free as a mighty.....no, that's not it...

[flipping pages]

THIS

IS

YOUR

Birthday song, it isn't very long....

Okay,Igoysomemoremoderatingtodo,Iamouttahere...