Topps Heritage: Indiana Jones Trading Card Set

xVendetta17x

throwmetheidol said:
Well I've opened 8 boxes with the results being 4 autograph cards and 4 sketch cards. And LOTS of gum!

And to answer the retail question - NO to Target. I've been told places like Hot Topic, Spencers Gifts, etc are the places to scout out. Let your fingers do the walking and call around before going out on a wild goose chase.
What autographs did you get?
Also, where in the prairies do you live?
I live in Calgary

I've been calling around and driving around looking for any place that might have these cards. So far no comic shop or card shop has them. I live just outside of DC and none of these places have even heard about the cards coming out. I'd just like to pick up a couple of packs to see what they're like.

Deckard

Edward The Head said:
I've been calling around and driving around looking for any place that might have these cards. So far no comic shop or card shop has them. I live just outside of DC and none of these places have even heard about the cards coming out. I'd just like to pick up a couple of packs to see what they're like.

The comic places will have them by next week. I already reserved a few boxes from one comic store, and have a few on its way from ebay, I was just telling my friends and showing them how much the painted and sketch cards are worth and now they want a case. LoL. These are really cool cards, I have been buying the B&W sketches w/ a little ink on ebay.

LMangue

Here are a few of my cards...
P8.jpg

I was so excited to work on this set and I can't believe the cards have already hit the streets! There were so many talented artists working on this set and I was only too honored to share the workspace with them. ;) (y)

A big thanks to all the collectors and artists for this set.

More of you should post your pulls! Part of the fun is seeing them all in living color...or graphite...whatever the case may be!

Leah

Deckard

Nice haul, I am bidding on a ton on ebay and have 6 boxes coming and my friend just bought a case that I'll have first crack at. Heres what I have definately secured so far :

tod.jpg

QBComics

Deckard said:
Nice haul, I am bidding on a ton on ebay and have 6 boxes coming and my friend just bought a case that I'll have first crack at. Heres what I have definately secured so far :

tod.jpg

These are great!! I love Shortie.

Deckard

Leah, I just saw some more of your work, astounding. I plan on trying to get that Idol you did w/ the sand being dropped and the Headpiece. I love the six you took back, your likeness of Paul Freeman is dead on.

Deckard

xVendetta17x said:
I love the Headpiece it's so detailed
Does anyone know if there are some of Trevor's Stuff on ebay yet?

Trevor's Toht just showed up on ebay and its really really cool.

Trevor G

TR.N Staff Member
it's so funny, it never really dawned on me that people would put these on ebay so quickly! ha! and here I thought I was giving people something cool to open up and cherish. ;) looks like they're making the sellers a decent little amount of money, so...that's cool, I guess! Just hope nobody gets gouged. I'll try to keep my eyes on it to make sure nothing gets 'double posted' or anything.

Trev

mfisher

Just hope nobody gets gouged.

oh.. the gouging has been done... some of these sketches have been going for ungodly amounts... but then again it is original art, so who is to really say what an appropriate value is... definitely interesting to watch though !

metalinvader

I forgot to post a pic of the sketch card I pulled earlier this week..

mrsdonovan002.jpg

Not to bad...

Sorry about the quality,My camera is ****!

tnswman

LMangue said:
Here are a few of my cards...
P8.jpg

I was so excited to work on this set and I can't believe the cards have already hit the streets! There were so many talented artists working on this set and I was only too honored to share the workspace with them. ;) (y)

A big thanks to all the collectors and artists for this set.

More of you should post your pulls! Part of the fun is seeing them all in living color...or graphite...whatever the case may be!

Leah

SCREW the Artist Known as Ryan Waterhouse for giving me the two 1of 1 sketches known as this

003-5.jpg

so yeah, There are not that many talented artists on this set!! This Stupid retards were pulled BACK TO BACK from different boxes!!