Belloq Interview (Promoting LEGO Indiana Jones: The Video Game!)

Michael24

Yeah, I don't blame him. Probably one of the worst interviewers I've ever seen. It's like the guy just kept harping on the same kind of questions.

"So you won't play the game?" "So you don't have any interest in playing the game?" "Do you think you'll play the game?" Jeez, dude, learn how to interview. (n)

spiralout

It's an interview for Xbox Magazine specifically about the game. What else are they going to talk about?

Michael24

He could have still interviewed him about the game in a more professional manner. It reads more like they gave the assignment to a 15-year-old gamer who thought it'd be cool to try to interview someone about a game but yet knows nothing about how to do an interview.

Though I wonder why Paul Freeman is doing these interviews in the first place? It's not like his voice and likeness are being used in the game.

Vance

Gamer Magazines universally suck as journalistic endeavours. They are pretty much fanbois with about as much intergrity as typical gamer message board. :p

That said, the interview did look pretty bad on both of them.

Avilos

Both of those were horrible. I give him credit for being so good natured with such childish interviewers.

I would like to see a good interview with Paul Freeman. Maybe for Theraider.net.
It be interesting to here about his work on Young Indiana Jones.

Vlad Dracula

I don't think he sounds bitter. I think he just doesn't really understand video games or collecting. That does make him a really odd choice to promote the game, but not bitter.