2008 NFL trash talk

Joe Brody

The NFC lovefest is back. Listening to ESPN, the Eagles are Gods that can walk alongside the great Cowboys.

indifan101

packers.jpg
[/IMG]Nuff said GO PACK GO! 2-0!:D
Rounshort you have to admit the packers are looking impressive despite a losing preseason!

roundshort

Indifan,

The Pack is looking very, very good. But, like beating the Texans and Browns, USC can beat the Lions. Shaun Rodgers is looking very, very good. Glad to see this as the Bret fiasco was ugly!

I am excited for a real team this week in the Iggles. Hard to tell if you team is any good when they beat up on crappy teams.

Rayder

Arab Swordsman said:
Jackson didn't cost the Eagles anything. They scored on the very next play.
I watched the first half of the game, and then went to bed, i asked my brother the next moring to tell what happened, I shall never trust my brother again:rolleyes:

roundshort

SKAbatula said:

Today, I am sadly reposting this pic, but for my beloved Steelers, boy did they SUCK!

As a real fan I can talk trash about HOW bad they looked!

What can I say, Go Niners? A few other teams looked really, really bad (Raiders, packers, St. Louis, Browns).

It seems we might be seeing a Cowboys Eagles NFC championship game!

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
Three and OHHHHH, it's gotta suck to be a steeler fan, LOLOL

It totally does, have to go and look at our lame little collection of 5 VL trophies . . .

Broncos eeked out another win, not impressive, but 3-0 is a heck of a lot better than 2-1~

Pale Horse

Staff member
no refs paid off in that one, besides Trophies are like Ex-wives. Who needs a bunch of those laying around?

Pale Horse

Staff member
Opened the door for you to match our record. Or can the stealers steal one from Baltimore?!?

BTW got reservations at the Grand Ca for the first week in December. In case your planning your itinerary.

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
Opened the door for you to match our record. Or can the steelers steal one from Baltimore?!?

BTW got reservations at the Grand Ca for the first week in December. In case your planning your itinerary.

We will see tonight. If we can figure out how to dish the ball quickly and avoid another 8 sacks, we might be fine. It should be a d-FENCE show tonight.

When in December? I usually like to see the guys at NR before the holidays.

Garfoot

Ray Lewis talkin' smack, but my Steelers still one!!!!!

Loved the Monday Night Football game. Hard hitting, drama, trash talking, people getting carted off the field, just what you would come to expect from Ravens vs Steelers. I'm a huge Steeler fan, and happy about the 3-1 start, but with this schedule, there may not be many healthy Steelers left if they make the playoffs. They lost their first string running back last week, this game they lose their second, and their third running backs. They are down to 1 running back. Kindell Simmons is done for the year. 2 defensive linemen down. Big Ben is all banged up with all the sacks he's taken. They have to travel to Jacksonville next week all beat up, then finally get a bye week to maybe get some people healthy. Then a cupcake game at the Bengals, but then the horror begins: THE GIANTS, THE REDSKINS, THE COLTS, THE CHARGERS, THE PATRIOTS, THE COWBOYS, THE TITANS, AND THE REMATCH OF TONIGHTS GAME AT BALTIMORE.

If the Steelers can manage to get through this schedule 10-6, and keep most of their core players healthy, I give them a great shot to reach the SuperBowl. This schedule can do 2 things for you, either make you battle tested to be ready for anything, or it could kill them. I'm hoping for the latter.

roundshort

When is a Win a Lose? When half of your starters (esp. on weak O and D lines) are lost to season ending injuries. I hope we have some decent Pratice squad guys to promote in a hurry! Buys grab your Big boy pads, as this is going to be a long season!

Ugh

Pale Horse

Staff member
That's why girls don't play the game coach.

Shane Falco said:
I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be my style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Whoops, wrong thread.

December 8-9.

Nurhachi1991

dang that was a close game last night and I thought Reed missed the kick the second time because Baltimore just had to call a timeout right before he kicked the ball!

Ska

I was thinkin' about heading up to Steelers' practice tomorrow and seeing if they need me in the backfield.

I mean, I'm not that fast...but I do have two (working) legs.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Ska

:D

LOL (literally)

...had to get up from my desk at work and get some fresh air. That caught me off guard.