New Acquisitions!!

IndySeven

I went to KB Toys on Saturday. And, since they're going out of business, they have all Indy toys 50% off! I got the 3&3/4" KOTCS Indy w/Jacket figure. I'm going to get more later this week, hopefully!(y)

Rhys135

I was hoping it would arrive before 2009, and it arrived this morning, on the last day of 2008! :D

n511466431_1690860_4573.jpg

n511466431_1690861_5930.jpg

I also got Issue 3 of Tomb of the Gods in the post, and Issue 5 of the Official Magazine was awaiting me at the newsagents when I picked up the papers. (y)

Matt

Picked up an extra Adventure Heroes Grail Knight/Vogel set today. Looking to trade it for an Adventure Heroes Indy/Henry set. Let me know if you can help--it's the last one I need to finish off my Adventure Heroes set, so I'd really appreciate it!

I made my way to a TJ Maxx today, didn't think I would find anything at first, but then I was able to find 2/3 TOD Adventure Heros, and 2/3 LC Adventure Heros. They didn't have much else, but it was nice to be able to get some of the figures. Actually I was surprised as I didn't know they made LC Heros until just now.

indyclone25

hey all, went to a store called marshalls ( don't know if the have them all over the states or not)in the chicagoland area and they had last crusade figures 3 3/4 inch and the temple of doom action heroes , and some vehicles all priced the same same as t.j .maxx-( the store was very similar in look to maxx) so if you have a marshalls look in there to get your figures only 3.99 each--------i picked up and elsa and vogel, and the action heroes of indy and willie

Wugmanmax

Yeah, that's where I got all my LC stuff too. They are the same company as TJ Maxx, just a different name. They have the same computers and everything.

Mephisto

I picked up the cover painting to Indiana Jones and the Arms of Gold 3 by Russel Walks a few weeks ago. Has anyone seen any of the other Dark Horse cover paintings out there?
RAD1F31B2007913_124755.jpg

RaidersoftheArk

Is that a painting or what?

I found a bag which can be used as the sandbag prop for raiders of the lost ark..Praise Sinterklaas in the Netherlands..(y) (y) (y)

Billy Ray

Wugmanmax said:
Yeah, that's where I got all my LC stuff too. They are the same company as TJ Maxx, just a different name. They have the same computers and everything.

Hey, thanks for the tip! I did not know that Marshalls and TJ Maxx were the same thing...we have Marshall's here, will have to check them out.

Wugmanmax

Billy Ray said:
Hey, thanks for the tip! I did not know that Marshalls and TJ Maxx were the same thing...we have Marshall's here, will have to check them out.

We actually have both, which is weird. lol

Maybe.Not Today

Today's my birthday, and I got the entire temple of doom wave! woo hoo! I also used birthday money to order myself a raiders jacket from wested, ( sadly I've outgrown the official indy adventure wear jacket I bought at disney 12 years ago.)

Saber79

Happy Birthday! and you landed some awesome gifts.....

My birthday is in 7 days, lets see what I can land..

Happy Birthday again!

I didn't know that Marshall's and TJ Maxx were the same stores. I ended up going to two Marshall's today and finding an Elisa, and two more Adventure Heroes. I now only need the Indy and Elisa Heroes and the entire TOD wave.

The only bad thing about these stores is that they just throw the stuff anywhere. I've had to look over the entire toy section to find what I want, and a lot of it is pretty badly messed up.

Mephisto

metalinvader said:
That's hell of a nice piece,Mephisto!Mind if I ask how you acquired it?

I collect comic book art and saw it on Comiclink.com about 1 year ago. Every time I went to snag it I'd find another piece of art. I happened to find the owner of it and bought it privately to avoid state tax with Comiclink and he wouldn't eat the 10% commission. The painting is a little bit larger than the comic itself. My art gallery can be found here http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2257 but I only have about 1/4th of my collection up. However, if you search around the site you can find a lot of Indiana Jones comic book art from the Marvel issues and some sketch cards posted.