The Mystery of Flight 447: More than Meets The Eye

monkey

bennihana123 said:
Do you hate all of the Jews?

No I do not.

Jewish is an ethnicity. Zionism is an Ideology.

Before I say more, I must state that this discussion has taken a bit of a turn from when it started. This started with a discussion of the disappearance of Air France Flight 447. My sympathies and prayers go out to the families who lost loved ones in this disaster.

I did not mean to derail this thread, nor to steer it into another direction. However, when I made a statement in regards to the MOSSAD, I was accused of "Racism", and therefore I felt I had to respond.

So, apologies for taking this thread 'off topic'. I didn't mean to.

Since it has gone off topic though.........

Here's a question for you: What do John Sack, Alfred Lilienthal, Noam Chomsky, Israel Shahak, Benjamin Freeman, Jack Bernstein, Henry Makow, and Victor Ostrovsky have in common?

They are all Jews.

They are also all, like myself, very much against Militant Zionism.

Yitzak Rabin was the Elected Prime Minister of Israel. He was a man of vision who pursued a program of Peace and reconciliation with the Palestinians.

He was murdered.........by Zionist extremists.

The fact is that there are many in Israel who want peace.

Paradoxically it is easier to speak out against Militant Zionism in Israel than it is in the US.

If, in the US, one speaks out against the policies of the militant Zionists, one is quickly labeled a "Racist", as I have been here on the Raven.

I truly believe that Militant Zionists control the media in the US. I truly believe that most of the US public has been brainwashed. I truly believe that there is a concerted effort by the Zionists (who control the media) to vilify Arabs and Muslims in order to further their own aims.

I am against this. I speak out against this.

RedeemedChild

Could you guys just stay on topic instead of going on nonsensical rants about nothing?

Snips! What's the world coming to? If people get carried away about nonsense then what will the nations political systems look like in the future? Will the U.N. stay above the rift raft and be able the lead the world into a better state of mind ?

Pale Horse

Staff member
Zionism's Aims:

1. The unity of the Jewish People and the centrality of Israel in Jewish life;
2. The ingathering of the Jewish People in its historic homeland, Eretz Israel, through Aliyah from all countries;
3. The strengthening of the State of Israel which is based on the prophetic vision of justice and peace;
4. The preservation of the identity of the Jewish People through the fostering of Jewish and Hebrew education and of Jewish spiritual and cultural values;
5. The protection of Jewish rights everywhere.

A most sinister movement, indeed.

Pale Horse said:
Zionism's Aims:
2. The ingathering of the Jewish People in its historic homeland, Eretz Israel, through Aliyah from all countries;
3. The strengthening of the State of Israel which is based on the prophetic vision of justice and peace;
4. The preservation of the identity of the Jewish People through the fostering of Jewish and Hebrew education and of Jewish spiritual and cultural values;

A most sinister movement, indeed.

What a lost cause...you may as well hold your breath till England get's out of Ireland!

There's so much cross breeding a "national identity" based on ethnicity or religion sounds like a movement in germany early last century.

Even Harrison Ford says he feels Jewish as an actor and Irish every other way!

For Will: No offense!
I could be wrong.

You never know, the English finally got out of Hong Kong not too long ago. Put that on the scale and they might get out of Ireland in a hundred years or so...

monkey

Originally Posted by Pale Horse

"Zionism's Aims:

A most sinister movement, indeed."

The above is either incredibly naive (doubtful), or incredibly disingenuous (much more likely).

So does murdering Palestinian women and children fall under number 3, or number 5?

John F. Kennedy refused to welcome the Terrorist Menachim Begin to the US in 1956. So did Albert Einstein.

Look up "Irgun" on the internet to find out what the true meaning of Zionism is!

Pale Horse

Staff member
monkey said:
Look up "Irgun" on the internet to find out what the true meaning of Zionism is!

So is it Zionism you're protesting against, or Military advancement of Zionism? Careful now, how you answer.

San Holo

Monkey , I do enjoy the amount of time and research you devote scouring white supremist websites, looking for anything to back up your far out ideologies...but in doing so, you are sounding more like an Iranian mullah than the American patriot you want everyone to think you are(y) .

monkey

San Holo said:
Monkey , I do enjoy the amount of time and research you devote scouring white supremist websites, looking for anything to back up your far out ideologies...but in doing so, you are sounding more like an Iranian mullah than the American patriot you want everyone to think you are(y) .

San, I don't really care what anyone thinks I am. You think I'm a Mullah, someone else thinks I'm a Nazi, someone else thinks I'm a looney. Great. Think what you want.

I don't WANT anyone to think anything of ME.

I have a message. Listen to the message and stop trying to put a label the messenger. By the way, you only think my ideologies are 'far out' because you've been instructed to think so.

My ideologies represent the Truth.

You are welcome to disagree with me but let's keep it civil OK?

Pale Horse, yes I should probably clarify that it is militant Zionism that I am strongly opposed to. But not just Militant Zionism, also the Zionist control of American media and politics which most often leads to policies that are not in the interest of America. Prime example: The Iraq War.

There are many Jews that I greatly respect and admire. Especially those with the courage to speak out against Zionism. There are many people in Israel who want peace.

RedeemedChild

As I opened this thread discussing strange happenings and "more than meets the eye," I deem it appropriate to submit to you that the American one dollar bill truly is more than meets the eye and contains secrets that one might fear come straight from the realm of Harry Potter.

Howbeit did you guys know that Albus Dumbpledore was a real man who was named Dr. John Dee and that William Shakespere was actually Sir Francis Bacon the architect of the deadly New World Order?

Below is a video that will explain to you just what I'm getting at. If you guys like a good mystery than the video below will prove candy for your appetite!

object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjIGTvVcuUc

RedeemedChild

Did any of you guys look at the above video? Are u guys not fans of conspricy theories, angels and demons, riddles, dan brown and the like?

monkey

Great video RC!

Fascinating subject, worthy of much further research.

There was one thing I NEVER knew before (how could I have missed this), and was very interested in:

I never before realized that on the Great Seal of the United States, the 13 stars above the eagle form a six sided star. This six sided star is probably better known as the "Star of David", as seen on the flag of Israel. And of course is the symbol of Zionism.

Hmmmmm........much food for thought there.

And before anyone here can call me an anti-semite, please pull a dollar bill out of your pocket and look at it.

Fascinating huh?

By the way, I wonder if the "FED" raised or lowered interest rates today?

Oh, and also by the way, do folks here realize that the "FED" that you hear about on the news all the time...."The Federal Reserve Bank" is NOT associated with the US Government at all, but rather is a 'private' bank????

How does such a 'private' institution RULE the US economy as it does?

Also, did you know that Andrew Jackson kicked the first "Federal Reserve Bank" out of the US because he recognized them for the scoundrels and criminals that they were (are)?

Can't do that anymore. THEY have too much power today.

Anyway, RD, thanks for this great video. I knew some of what they talked about in it, but not all. I am inspired to do more research.

Thanks.

And keep the Faith!

RedeemedChild

monkey said:
Great video RC!

Fascinating subject, worthy of much further research.

There was one thing I NEVER knew before (how could I have missed this), and was very interested in:

I never before realized that on the Great Seal of the United States, the 13 stars above the eagle form a six sided star. This six sided star is probably better known as the "Star of David", as seen on the flag of Israel. And of course is the symbol of Zionism.

Hmmmmm........much food for thought there.

And before anyone here can call me an anti-semite, please pull a dollar bill out of your pocket and look at it.

Fascinating huh?

By the way, I wonder if the "FED" raised or lowered interest rates today?

Oh, and also by the way, do folks here realize that the "FED" that you hear about on the news all the time...."The Federal Reserve Bank" is NOT associated with the US Government at all, but rather is a 'private' bank????

How does such a 'private' institution RULE the US economy as it does?

Also, did you know that Andrew Jackson kicked the first "Federal Reserve Bank" out of the US because he recognized them for the scoundrels and criminals that they were (are)?

Can't do that anymore. THEY have too much power today.

Anyway, RD, thanks for this great video. I knew some of what they talked about in it, but not all. I am inspired to do more research.

Thanks.

And keep the Faith!

Wonderful. I'm glad you enjoyed it. BTW I was shocked when I learned all that the Federal Reserve was not associated with the U.S. Government. I wonder if they are actually pulling strings behind the scenes to ruin our economy? Who knows what's really happening.