Your Figures In Action! (with PICS!)

Montana Smith

Kooshmeister said:
skeleton7.jpg

One of the soldiers pokes Spalko just to see if she's really dead.

This one is really funny! Bet he can't wait to tell his mates he got to 'poke' Irina Spalko! :D (The skeleton looks knackered, it would be cool to put a little cigarette between his fingers...)

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Hey guys glad you could make it...
now get out of the way of the TV these are the PLAYOFFS!
Mutt get me another beer, my head is killing me!

:D (y)

Or...

Skeleton: "Hey, Indy. Marion's great! You don't know what you've been missing all these years. You Russkies got any smokes on you?"

Indy: "This is intolerable."

Montana Smith

Got to echo, Lance, there. Very cool photos, Jgonzalez!

What make of body is the one with the joints at the knuckles? It's beefier than Sideshow's.

Good to see Indy finally teaming up with Fedora to steal the Ark back from the US Government!

JgonzalezNJ

Montana Smith said:
Got to echo, Lance, there. Very cool photos, Jgonzalez!

What make of body is the one with the joints at the knuckles? It's beefier than Sideshow's.

Good to see Indy finally teaming up with Fedora to steal the Ark back from the US Government!

Hey, thanks for reminding me of Fedora - that's what I'll call the Disney Indy!
That figure is from Hasbro and has the "Gung-Ho-Grip" hands on a "Super-articulated" body.

Montana Smith

JgonzalezNJ said:
Hey, thanks for reminding me of Fedora - that's what I'll call the Disney Indy!
That figure is from Hasbro and has the "Gung-Ho-Grip" hands on a "Super-articulated" body.

I think that must have been the body Hasbro used for their more recent Star Wars offerings. Yesterday I swapped the clothes of a Hasbro Imperial officer onto a Dragon body and he looks much improved (though his sleeves are a little short, so he has to stand with his hands behind his back and look dignified!)

NickTurner

Kinda sucks we didn't get vehicles for the figures to interact with in KOTCS, so here's some substitute vehicles.

IJ_Ruskie_truck1_medium.jpg

IJ_Jeep1_medium.jpg

IJ_Ruskie_truck2_medium.jpg

World Peace Keeper Hummer with the truck body, and a Vietnam era 'Mutt' (basically a Jeep) from 21st Century. (Yeah I know. No one is driving!)

Lance Quazar

21st Century did make some great period vehicles, but they're largely unavailable now except on the extremely pricey secondary market.

Montana Smith

JgonzalezNJ said:

Just been looking through your albums - it's always very useful to see 'in-hand' photos of various figures, and also what people have used them for.

I like that 21st Century Toys Ultimate Soldier villain with the pygmy - what's the name of that character?

The Polar Bear and Yeti look good, too. Are they GI Joe? I lost touch with that line after getting the Bob Hope USO figure and the Crippen shuttle pilot.

I can see a cold weather Indy facing off against that bear!

(Nice to see that GI Joe occasionally takes time out from slaughtering the local wildlife to build snowmen!)