Adventure Time Anyone?

RedeemedChild

I don't know if very many of you here are Adventure Time fans but if any of you are then I hope that you'll enjoy these images from the upcoming third season of Adventure Time.

tumblr_llv5u9pM4u1qzrbk9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_llidn0tBiD1qzrbk9o1_500.jpg

5595609594_f1dc5e08a7_z.jpg

RedeemedChild

IAdventurer01 said:
Algebraic!

I'm really behind in the series and need to catch up. I had no idea they were on Season 3!

I know right? And then I read over on forumspring that they have already confirmed a fourth season. I suppose that means that the majority of Adventure Time S3 episodes are nearly complete.

kongisking

I've watched it a few times, and every time I've found myself either laughing uncontrollably or staring at the screen in disbelief. I mean that in a good way. Very funny show, and quite wonderfully daft too. Makes me think of Calvin and Hobbes, for some reason...

If you love AT, you gotta, just gotta, adore Regular Show (it's anything but).

RedeemedChild

kongisking said:
I've watched it a few times, and every time I've found myself either laughing uncontrollably or staring at the screen in disbelief. I mean that in a good way. Very funny show, and quite wonderfully daft too. Makes me think of Calvin and Hobbes, for some reason...

If you love AT, you gotta, just gotta, adore Regular Show (it's anything but).

Regular Show! Yes, I watch Regular Show and Rigby is my favorite character by far, although I also enjoy Skips, Pops and Benson. I'm really hoping that Regular Show will do an Indiana Jones parody episode. I couldn't find the pilot episode for Regular Show in iTunes so therefore I went to youtube and downloaded it to my iPod from youtube.

I also enjoy the new show 'The Amazing World of Gumball'. I'm sorry that The Marvelous Adventures of Flap Jack was cancelled though but at lest the ThunderCats reboot isn't to far off. Cartoon Network has ThunderCats set for an air date this fall.

RedeemedChild said:
Regular Show! Yes, I watch Regular Show and Rigby is my favorite character by far, although I also enjoy Skips, Pops and Benson. I'm really hoping that Regular Show will do an Indiana Jones parody episode. I couldn't find the pilot episode for Regular Show in iTunes so therefore I went to youtube and downloaded it to my iPod from youtube.

I also enjoy the new show 'The Amazing World of Gumball'. I'm sorry that The Marvelous Adventures of Flap Jack was cancelled though but at lest the ThunderCats reboot isn't to far off. Cartoon Network has ThunderCats set for an air date this fall.
It's kind of blurry. I hope you can see it, but Funkpopper on deviantART has already made a deviation with that idea in mind. http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...w_raiders_role_play_by_funkpopper-d3ctvpg.jpg

Rigby's my fav too. I like the new shows on CN such as Gumball, Adventure Time,MAD, and Regular Show. Don't get me started on Problem Solverz.

RedeemedChild said:

In the picture: Mordecai: Indy Margret: Marion Benson: Belloq Rigby: Toht High-Five: Ark Ghost Dietrich: Don Pops: Sallah Unicorn: German Mechanic Skips: Jock

RedeemedChild

Givemethewhip86 said:
In the picture: Mordecai: Indy Margret: Marion Benson: Belloq Rigby: Toht High-Five: Ark Ghost Dietrich: Don Pops: Sallah Unicorn: German Mechanic Skips: Jock

Thanks for the link to that picture. I really enjoy DeviantArt and I hope to upload a little bit of art on there one day. Does anyone know if they've shown any trailers for Adventure Time Season 3 yet?

RedeemedChild

I agree guys. I really and truly miss The Marvelous Misadventures of Flap Jack and I still can't believe that the show is no more. That is very sad. Yet, in some ways I find solace in the fact that The Amazing World of Gumball carries a similar flavor.

I haven't seen the last two weeks episodes of Regular Show and I guess I'll look them up on iTunes this evening.

RedeemedChild said:
I agree guys. I really and truly miss The Marvelous Misadventures of Flap Jack and I still can't believe that the show is no more. That is very sad. Yet, in some ways I find solace in the fact that The Amazing World of Gumball carries a similar flavor.

I haven't seen the last two weeks episodes of Regular Show and I guess I'll look them up on iTunes this evening.
I actually see TAWoG as a replacement for Chowder, and it's better than Chowder.