Indiana Jones sculpt

Xtc of pain

Hey guys, My names Johnny and im a sculptor and sfx artist from Ireland. Ive been a member here since 2012 but ive only been lurking around. So i said its time now to start posting. Ive always been a massive indiana jones Fan and here's a wip i have had on my bench for over a year now on and off of Indiana Jones. Still a bit to do but ill have a big update soon on it as im nearly at the texturing stage and much further on than this picture. Its sculpted in water based clay and ill be making a silicone display version when all's said and done and maybe a few resin ones also. Hope you like and i cant wait to get some great info off this site on the costume and accessories ill need to finish this guy off.

Johnny

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kongisking

Looks like an inter-dimensional being more than Indy. :p

Just kidding with you. I look forward to seeing it completed!

Gear

Hey, that's impressive, so far! Great sculpting.

Really looking forward to seeing it completed!

HenryJunior

Is it going to be painted to look lifelike? I actually kinda like the monotone bust look, heck it would be awesome if this was cast in metal. Best of luck, and share some more photos when you can (y)

Xtc of pain

HenryJunior said:
Is it going to be painted to look lifelike? I actually kinda like the monotone bust look, heck it would be awesome if this was cast in metal. Best of luck, and share some more photos when you can (y)

Yeah it will be finished in Silicone with glass eyes, hand punched hair ect and a custom base. Im also going to be doing a resin version probably with sculpted hair and i may do a cold cast bronze version also for my display cabinet. Ill have more pics very soon.

Thanks