indiana jones fonts

Redskull

Hi there im looking for the font that is used under the title of indianajones.

The area that reads

the temple of doom

or the last crusade

does anyone have it? thanks.

Gear

i'm pretty good at writing it free style but that doesn't help you.

or ya could do it this way:

*clears throat*

INDIANA JONES

VP

Moderator Emeritus
LOL. :p He just clicked the B and I buttons there. :rolleyes:
HTML:
[I][B]INDIANA JONES[/B][/I]

Kuessemir

Indiana Jones Title Font

Hello!:)

Here is a great title font. The letters are the most accurate I have seen for the Indiana Titling. There is a bold, italic, and shadowed version of the font which is called "Safari". Here is a link to the page! It is great!

http://www.frontiernet.net/~treehous/Safari.html

There happen to be a lot of other really great fonts on the main page. The SUBTITLE FONT can be found on this page. The subtitle font is called VENTURE. It is also awsome here is a link to the Venture font.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~treehous/Venture.html

Vance

Ah yes... Shy Fonts...*growls something impolite but undiscernable*

The Adventure and Adventure Subtitle fonts are mine, actually. I did them as a resposne to Treehouse fonts, in truth, because I felt that the rediculous price he was charging (at the time, he's come down a lot since then) wasn't worth it - so I just made my own in Fontmonger.

If there are flaws in my fonts, though, I do encourage people to comment, so I know what to fix (if possible) on their next update.

These two, and a whole mess of other 'special' fonts are on my fonts page and are free.

ReggieSnake

Vance said:
Ah yes... Shy Fonts...*growls something impolite but undiscernable*

The Adventure and Adventure Subtitle fonts are mine, actually. I did them as a resposne to Treehouse fonts, in truth, because I felt that the rediculous price he was charging (at the time, he's come down a lot since then) wasn't worth it - so I just made my own in Fontmonger.

If there are flaws in my fonts, though, I do encourage people to comment, so I know what to fix (if possible) on their next update.

These two, and a whole mess of other 'special' fonts are on my fonts page and are free.
So that was you!;) Good fonts.

Thanks Vance!:hat:

Vance

Thanks. Yeah, I generally make them for my own purposes, like web design or gaming, and then give them out (so long as they aren't resold, I don't tend to care how they're used).

In another thread I pointed out I put up a new one , along that vein, based on the toy and game logo being used by Hasbro. I know the font actually exists somewhere, but sometimes it's just easier to do it yourself...

IkoJones

Guys (& gals), do you know the name of the font used in beginning titles of Raiders, Crusade and Skull? Where can I find it?

-INDY-

it is SF Fedora from da font.com. Does anyone know about the other font, the one in which "the temple of doom is written for example. I did see the venture font, but it's not free

Last edited:

IkoJones

-INDY-, I'm afraid SF Fedora font pack is what you might be looking for (it includes both the fancy Fedora font AND the Fedora Title one - which you are looking for - in various styles). What I seek is font used in the actual movie for the title, in the very beginning.
This font (RAIDERS):
raiders_title.jpg

Vance

*sigh*

SF Fedora is a pirated version of my font 'Adventure' (www.pixelsagas.com/fonts) , right down to the choices used for international and special symbols. That's why I can't stand them... bunch of credit-stealing thieves.

The secondary font, ("Temple of Doom" text) I have on my site as 'Adventure Subtitles'.

For the intro screen...

I'm not sure what "Raiders" is there. It looks like a stylized version of a stock font, though.

"Of the Lost Ark" is Microgramma Extended.

Vance

Well, doing a font lookup...

It's FritzQuadrata from BitStream (stylized a little), which, sadly, isn't a free font. I don't know if there's a clone of it.

IkoJones

Thanks for the info. Oh, and sorry for the Fedora, but one just cannot know what's behind... At least I downloaded your fonts and will be using them from now on.
Hmm... Vance, if you are good in font-making (and I think you are), how about creating a free clone of the FritzQuadrata?:gun:

Vance

IkoJones said:
Thanks for the info. Oh, and sorry for the Fedora,

No worries. People don't really know the whole story (it's slightly more complicated, but suffice to say, Derek's a lifter/splicer of fonts more than anything)... but it gets a little frustrating to play second-fiddle to your own work! :p

Hmm... Vance, if you are good in font-making (and I think you are), how about creating a free clone of the FritzQuadrata?:gun:

I'm adequate in an uncommon skill. Unfortuntely, I don't know how much of a full font I can make with just the sample of 'R A I D E S'... though that does cover a lot of the basics.