Ugha Warrior with misprint on box

emirates

Hey Guys,

Been hanging around for a while now but this is my first post.
I was in ASDA today and made a discovery. Had a quick search but couldn't find any info.

I came across a Ugha Warrior action figure. On the panel on the box below where the figure stands in states "RENE BELLOQ (RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK)".

It's clearly not a Rene Belloq figure and it's obviously a mistake made during packaging the figure.

Has anyone come across this before? Or is this a rare item?

Thanks!

Lambonius

I've come across a few like that over the past year--most notably my Henry Sr, which had Irina Spalko's insert label. Others have reported mislabeled Young Indys, and other various Indy figs as well. I don't think it necessarily raises the value of the item at all, though.

Short Rounded

emirates said:
Hey Guys,

Been hanging around for a while now but this is my first post.
I was in ASDA today and made a discovery. Had a quick search but couldn't find any info.

I came across a Ugha Warrior action figure. On the panel on the box below where the figure stands in states "RENE BELLOQ (RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK)".

It's clearly not a Rene Belloq figure and it's obviously a mistake made during packaging the figure.

Has anyone come across this before? Or is this a rare item?

Thanks!
I once bought a Pirates of the Caribbean Figure of a Skeleton crewman, but was labled Davy Jones. It was the only one like that. So, yours might be rare.

Goonie

I wouldn't say it's a missprint. The toy just got placed on the wrong card, which would be the fault of the QA department.

Lambonius

Goonie said:
I wouldn't say it's a missprint. The toy just got placed on the wrong card, which would be the fault of the QA department.

NO. I don't believe that. Hasbro's QA department is infallible.