LOOKING FOR 12" INDY AND MUTT (HASBRO)Any help PLEASE ..DECENT PRICE would be GREAT!!

FETT1

LOOKING FOR 12" INDY AND MUTT (HASBRO)Any help PLEASE ..DECENT PRICE would be GREAT!!

HI ALL..I'm looking for the 12 " INDY IN GERMAN OUTFIT + MUTT IN LEATHER JACKET...HASBRO only at this time . I know these are last 2 of the 12 inch to come outt,I want to add these to my COLLECTION...

PLEASE PM..

MANY THXS
JAS

review_hasbrogermanindy_2a.jpg

4ce4_1.jpg

Montana Smith

Every day I run through a long list of Ebay searches, and among them are terms that would encompass these figures.

And I have to say that I haven't noticed either of them for at least a month. I wouldn't mind getting the Cairo Swordsman, but he seems pretty rare.

Medicom Mutts and Sideshow German Indy's are ironically more plentiful than the Hasbro ones you're looking for.

Last edited:

JgonzalezNJ

Montana Smith said:
Every day I run through a long list of Ebay searches, and among them are terms that would encompass these figures.

And I have to say that I haven't noticed either of them for at least a month. I wouldn't mind getting the Cairo Swordsman, but he seems pretty rare.

Medicom Mutts and Sideshow German Indy's are ironically more plentiful than the Hasbro ones you're looking for.

Wow, I just did a major search on eBay and Amazon and I'm sure you did too but there were not even one. Man, never saw that coming - they can't be all gone. Was that a limited line at the end:confused:

They did have a bunch of the Cairo guy though.

JgonzalezNJ said:
Wow, I just did a major search on eBay and Amazon and I'm sure you did too but there were not even one. Man, never saw that coming - they can't be all gone. Was that a limited line at the end:confused:

Both were quite limited in that very few retailers ordered the last case assortments that contained them and Dovchenko. I'm still guessing that they might turn up at some toy discounter in the future.

JgonzalezNJ

throwmetheidol said:
Both were quite limited in that very few retailers ordered the last case assortments that contained them and Dovchenko. I'm still guessing that they might turn up at some toy discounter in the future.

I'm sure glad a dear friend of mine was able to pick up 2 Indys and 1 Mutt for me in his neck of the woods.(y)

UIMJ

throwmetheidol said:
I'm still guessing that they might turn up at some toy discounter in the future.

I don't think there's a chance in a Kali-ran hell that that's going to happen...
If there is ever any kind of market for Indiana Jones stuff again, I'd be that the final 12" Hasbro wave will be sought after like the original Kenner figs...

FETT1

WELL I'm just putting it outt there ...maybe someday I'll find both...if not,wha' the heck ...IT NEVER HURT'S TO TRY!!!

Butttt if anyone spot's THESE TWO...eg:...internet ..etc PLMK ASAP...
POST HERE OR PM ME OR EMAIL....
THXS FETT1:D

Goonie

throwmetheidol said:

These were the ones that were never released in Canada. Although I did manage to get a Dovchenko here - Value Village got a bunch of new toys before Christmas. It was some sort of liquidation sale. The fig still had Walmart stickers on it. I got it for $12.

I'm on the lookout for he Mutt with skull and Indy wth RPG too, but right now I don't have any extra money to spend.

FETT1

HEY GOONIE....yeah I heard those were around ...can not go into those places anymore around EDMONTON...to scummmmmmy!!

Anyhoot,I do have some EXTRA CASH to part with @ the moment...so if ANYONE FEEL'S like they would like to aprt with these 2 PLEASE LMK ASAP..
THXS
FETT1:D